Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This is so odd.With all that is going on or that has been projected as to what's going on you won't believe this. Right now there is a rerun of Saturday Night Live (11:30 on the east coast). The guide says Jennifer Lopez is the host and DaBaby is performing. What is actually playing is the one where Woody Harrelson is the host and Billie Eilish is performing! Kinda weird. I think I drank the Kool Aid.

1 hour ago, AlexParliament said:

The very idea of expecting Lana to say that it's delayed is part of the problem. Lana can give a date if she wants. She can give a date and if the album gets delayed, she really does not have to say anything. 

When it comes to finalizing dates, sure Lana can say when she wants something out, but it is up to the label and her management to take care of that.

Lana's sole job is to create art. When she is creating, she really does not have to tell everyone what she does at every moment of the creative process and how it may or may not cause delays. That is managements job. 

As James Franco said, Lana lives in her art. I seriously doubt she thinks that much about fans being impatient because her art is her life. She knows that when she puts her art out there, the fans will embrace it. So why focus on anything but the art? Lana is a true artist. As an artist, her job is the art. The logistics of the art is on her management team. 

I agree with what you’re saying. And we don’t yet know if the album will be released as she said on the 5th.

she knows her fans are 

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

I was at both the Portland & Wichita (where the “bad” remark occurred) shows, so I can comment on this. 
Storming out during VB wasn’t Portland, she completed the song & went into the crowd for awhile to sign & take photographs. Although she did seem a bit moody that night, she stayed through the entire song before leaving, going through the crowd and everything. It may have been Seattle where she left early though.
With the Cinnamon Girl remark, that’s not exactly what she was trying to say. She wasn’t calling the song itself bad, but her performance of it. That’s the same night where she took a hit of the vape right before and choked a bit, had to drink some water, and apologised for her vape leaking before she started the song. I think the messed up vape hit affected her throat for that song, hence the additional “my vape is killing me” line, and during the chorus she was laughing through it as she was struggling and she said, “I don’t know B, I think this is just bad” and stopped the song. Just rewatched the video I took to get the exact quote!

So she didn’t necessarily call Cinnamon Girl a bad song, just her performance of it that night x

I think she actually really likes the song. It suits her higher voice so well

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I was at both the Portland & Wichita (where the “bad” remark occurred) shows, so I can comment on this. 
Storming out during VB wasn’t Portland, she completed the song & went into the crowd for awhile to sign & take photographs. Although she did seem a bit moody that night, she stayed through the entire song before leaving, going through the crowd and everything. It may have been Seattle where she left early though.
With the Cinnamon Girl remark, that’s not exactly what she was trying to say. She wasn’t calling the song itself bad, but her performance of it. That’s the same night where she took a hit of the vape right before and choked a bit, had to drink some water, and apologised for her vape leaking before she started the song. I think the messed up vape hit affected her throat for that song, hence the additional “my vape is killing me” line, and during the chorus she was laughing through it as she was struggling and she said, “I don’t know B, I think this is just bad” and stopped the song. Just rewatched the video I took to get the exact quote!

So she didn’t necessarily call Cinnamon Girl a bad song, just her performance of it that night x

That makes a lot of sense and that (The CG stuff) I do remember clearly lol, thank you Elle!

praying for another 9+ minute song on cocc, I think after Venice Bitch she can't just not do another one 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

38 minutes ago, Distantly said:

JB Hi-Fi friend says there's nothing on their system about it, so that indicates that a physical release on Sept 5 is highly unlikely, because he said stuff scheduled for release usually comes in at least a week before.

Period, that picadilly place I emailed said the same thing about how they are usually informed a bit before, and with an artist on the magnitude of Lana, they said they’d need to know months in advance if they were to release vinyls on time. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

praying for another 9+ minute song on cocc, I think after Venice Bitch she can't just not do another one 

i used to dislike longer 6 minute+ songs, but now i'm a huge fan of them! i'd love to see lana diving into more daring song lengths, it's especially rebellious in a time where songs are usually like two minutes long in order to get more streams.

hmm... she said that the album would come out september 5th, she gave a date for the album & she knows that her fans are expecting it to  come out september 5th. her hand would not fall off if she only tweeted or posted a story saying that the album is delayed, thats the bare minimum

Just now, seventies platinum said:

hmm... she said that the album would come out september 5th, she gave a date for the album & she knows that her fans are expecting it to  come out september 5th. her hand would not fall off if she only tweeted or posted a story saying that the album is delayed, thats the bare minimum

I WANTED TO QUOTE SOMEBODY THATS NOT THE POST ARRRRRRRGHH

remember when doin time's mv randomly dropped the day before the album came out like a week after they filmed it? that was a serve 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Storming out during VB wasn’t Portland, she completed the song & went into the crowd for awhile to sign & take photographs.

I think this is probably what’s been referred to, she probably just finished the song as it got to the audio loop where she usually meets the crowd but the venue either didn’t have appropriate spacing or she just didn’t feel like it and so just left instead. She’s done this with OTTR in previous years (I think during L.A. to the moon tour she just completely missed the last verse/chorus once or twice). So, less of a comment on how she favours the songs and more on how she felt that day 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, svftdecay said:

Sigh. Well, off to wait for the 5th

What?! What kind of DEFEATIST attitude is this?! Wait til the 5th? Manifest every day! Consult tarot cards! Report your dreams! Check source codes and Instagram channels every HOUR. Call record stores, and department stores. Get a job and go undercover. Craft more elaborate theories. POST MARIAH GIFS (in the Random chat thread, as per moderator guidelines)! Evoke t̷͍͌̓͝h̸̭̹̗̬̋͐͜e̵̳̼̖̖̊ ̶̳̟̠̘̭͛̃̌͑͂ǫ̶̥̩͚͚͒͛l̸͔̲̿̅̚͘ͅḑ̸̟͕̝̾͐͑͐ ̷͉̿̆̑͗͝ö̷̡̩̳̩̮́̃͂͝ň̴̝͚̳̻̍̏̈́̆ḙ̵̛͈̉͗̈́̋ŝ̴͈̗̜͌̀!

Do EVERYTHING!! 

fb4.gif

3lfQEhw.png

50 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

What?! What kind of DEFEATIST attitude is this?! Wait til the 5th? Manifest every day! Consult tarot cards! Report your dreams! Check source codes and Instagram channels every HOUR. Call record stores, and department stores. Get a job and go undercover. Craft more elaborate theories. POST MARIAH GIFS (in the Random chat thread, as per moderator guidelines)! Evoke t̷͍͌̓͝h̸̭̹̗̬̋͐͜e̵̳̼̖̖̊ ̶̳̟̠̘̭͛̃̌͑͂ǫ̶̥̩͚͚͒͛l̸͔̲̿̅̚͘ͅḑ̸̟͕̝̾͐͑͐ ̷͉̿̆̑͗͝ö̷̡̩̳̩̮́̃͂͝ň̴̝͚̳̻̍̏̈́̆ḙ̵̛͈̉͗̈́̋ŝ̴͈̗̜͌̀!

Do EVERYTHING!! 

fb4.gif

@takeitdoen really said "I'm going to singlehandedly and simultaneously drag E V E R Y O N E "

anigif_sub-buzz-3444-1580329696-10.gif?d