Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

14 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So serious question all delusions aside, do we think we’re getting an album Saturday?

I know I’m always team ‘trust Lana’ but I don’t have a feeling one way or another about getting an album in 6 days 

I honestly don’t know. It’s possible. 

if so, it really was a minimal pre-release era with very little teasing, which would be amazing. A whole record to discover from her, that would be heaven. 
if not, we won’t have very long to wait for it (based on what her website is saying), and a plausible single is very near surely. The only issue would be that any word she says will be automatically interpreted as a lie, which is already often the case.  

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

surprise performance at the vmas, wins best alternative, announces cocc will be coming tmrw giphy.gif

Are you mad? She can barely handle a radio interview since the 2012 SNL performance ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I just don’t have energy to think about it anymore

Same! I mean, if it comes, it comes, I’m tired of being disappointed. I was curious for yesterday but didn’t plan on waiting for some news (like I did very often this summer), and it was perfect when I saw that nothing had happened. If news drop this week, I’ll freak out then and be excited, but until then, I’ll focus on something else. 

Listen, it's Lana were talking about. The pandemic is still ongoing and I have no doubt she's using this to her advantage. Not saying she's not giving her all, but this is a rare opportunity for her to be a little bit slack in regards to promo, and I'm sure the same can be said for other artists. Their labels are also probably going easy on them.

Personally I do believe the album is coming on the 5th, and were too close to give up hope on the date now. I'm sure Lana remembers the video in which she mentioned the release date herself. And if the music video doesn't come before then, she can still release it a few days after and build up the hype. 

What has me wondering is how do we know this isn't for the album trailer? Trailers in general are shorter, and it would be the best option to start it right now, a week before the release. She probably got Chuck to film some homemade videos months ago anyway.

Or it could be a two in one kinda deal = video & trailer :oic3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Listen, it's Lana were talking about. The pandemic is still ongoing and I have no doubt she's using this to her advantage. Not saying she's not giving her all, but this is a rare opportunity for her to be a little bit slack in regards to promo, and I'm sure the same can be said for other artists. Their labels are also probably going easy on them.

Personally I do believe the album is coming on the 5th, and were too close to give up hope on the date now. I'm sure Lana remembers the video in which she mentioned the release date herself. And if the music video doesn't come before then, she can still release it a few days after and build up the hype. 

What has me wondering is how do we know this isn't for the album trailer? Trailers in general are shorter, and it would be the best option to start it right now, a week before the release. She probably got Chuck to film some homemade videos months ago anyway.

Or it could be a two in one kinda deal = video & trailer :oic3:

She always drops album trailers, OMG, I THINK THAT IS COMING TOMORROW

0YnL0Kf.gif

If she does indeed do a trailer again I’d love if it only features a snippet of TJF. I don’t want anything else teased until we have the full thing. 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

If she does indeed do a trailer again I’d love if it only features a snippet of TJF. I don’t want anything else teased until we have to full thing. 

If the album is still coming september 5th I think its fine to tease more songs.You can just ignore the trailer till you listen to the whole album.

Well tomorrow is the beginning of a business week so here’s my theory:

Monday - album cover + tracklist reveal, announces that we can pre-order the album the next day 

Tuesday - pre-order goes live, limited edition vinyls & cassettes revealed with CDs and potentially some special edition bundles; album trailer posted to YouTube and her IGTV

Wednesday - Potential Urban Outfitters limited edition cover and/or coloured vinyl announced and available for pre-order 

Thursday - Music video (either the one shot yesterday/today or ones filmed by Chuck/Charlie) drops; 9 PM PST / Midnight Friday EST record drops

Friday - Lana on social media posts her thank you’s and announces album release event with the Record Parlour

Next week - potential performance on Stephen Colbert’s late night show 

2nd week of September - Album release event at The Record Parlour

And then the second video could literally drop anytime after that! ;) 

i think an album trailer would be perfect to kick everything off, it doesn't take a lot to make them especially since lana usually just throws a bunch of vintage footage together mixed in with a music video then there's maybe 3 or 4 snippets 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Sheridan seems really sweet and I feel so bad that he got so much hate his way :(Without him, we would have no idea what’s coming! And I’m really glad Lana has people working with her who are really excited about the projects they are involved in!

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Well tomorrow is the beginning of a business week so here’s my theory:

Monday - album cover + tracklist reveal, announces that we can pre-order the album the next day 

Tuesday - pre-order goes live, limited edition vinyls & cassettes revealed with CDs and potentially some special edition bundles; album trailer posted to YouTube and her IGTV

Wednesday - Potential Urban Outfitters limited edition cover and/or coloured vinyl announced and available for pre-order 

Thursday - Music video (either the one shot yesterday/today or ones filmed by Chuck/Charlie) drops; 9 PM PST / Midnight Friday EST record drops

Friday - Lana on social media posts her thank you’s and announces album release event with the Record Parlour

Saturday/Sunday - potential performance on Stephen Colbert’s late night show 

2nd week of September - Album release event at The Record Parlour

And then the second video could literally drop anytime after that! ;) 

colberts only weeknights. I was thinking monday and she releases the single she performs right after