Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Sharing one of my favourite philosopher’s quotes regarding one of the most important principles of stoicism - I think some of our more disgruntled friends could use it right now. Hang in there! 

ok but you could've just announced in your video that it's delayed, or a simple tweet is all we're asking you to do 

4 hours ago, imenos said:

do you realise that those who's not happy are only complaining about the lack of communication, not about the actual delay 

This. 

Idgaf if it's delayed, we were 99% sure it was, but there were opportunities for Lana and her team to communicate this and they failed to do so. She didn't clearly address it in the video, and she opted to troll tweet a few hours ago ... on either occasion she could've easily cleared this up. 

Quite obviously, she doesn't give a single fuck, which is her prerogative because it's her career, but people get sick of her nonsense. 

Idc because it comes when it comes, but I still think this (as usual) has all been handled terribly. 

Plus this gives all her haters more ammo because it looks like she put "COCC out September 5" in QoC only for dramatic effect. 

Tired. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Sharing one of my favourite philosopher’s quotes regarding one of the most important principles of stoicism - I think some of our more disgruntled friends could use it right now. Hang in there! 

1*C84ptZUVw-Le4uU-hptWoQ.jpeg

Wow Lana that metaphysics degree really teached you a thing or two huh Carole King entregará o Artista da Década a Taylor Swift no AMAs - Notícias  Musicais - BCharts

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

4 minutes ago, sjatib said:

I wouldnt have problem waiting for five or ten years if she needed them. What I cant support is someone having given a specific date, having given clues about delay of the project and not being able to even properly adress the situation hours before the album when she knows she has an enormous fanbase all over the world that truly cares about she puts out and is waiting wholeheartedly.

Truly zero problems about the delay thing. What bugs me is the disrespect.

omg chilé ffs , learn to be grateful. imagine being a lorde stan, imagine how tired they are

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

You mean "Evanescence"? It was just o.k. Not epic or something extra. For me ofc. I loved Fallen and The Open Door more

Periodt. The open door was the epitome for me. Kinda like what ultraviolence is.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

I'm personally not mad at Lana for delaying an album. What I'm somewhat annoyed at is you'd think that for an artist of her status and popularity, she would be more careful when talking about, I don't want to say promotion, but rather acknowledgement of the albums, songs, videos; but let's say promotion. It just feels kind of random and not properly thought out on her part and it comes across as fickle and not that important to her. I get it delays happen, she also seems to have the habit of going back to the cutting board and making last minute adjustments, which is all part of what makes her the artist she is.

I'm really happy that she actually acknowledged that the album is coming out soon in that recent video, but it would've been kind of the perfect moment for her to have some sort of announcement there. It's the first time she talked about the album since that infamous series of Instagram posts, surely she knows people are expecting an album to come out on the 5th.

7 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Guys I was a die hard Evanescence fan, waited like 5 years for an album release 

7 minutes ago, sjatib said:

I wouldnt have problem waiting for five or ten years if she needed them. What I cant support is someone having given a specific date, having given clues about delay of the project and not being able to even properly adress the situation hours before the album when she knows she has an enormous fanbase all over the world that truly cares about she puts out and is waiting wholeheartedly.

Truly zero problems about the delay thing. What bugs me is the disrespect.

Every evanescence fan knows exactly what happened between the open door 2006 up to 2011. Lana could never compare to this, not even this fandom.

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Just now, spencertmartin said:

anyways everyone's already complaining and this is why I hate this fandom like damn chilé

Then leave, brave warrior, because people can express whatever they please. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

17 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

calling lana the most disrespectful artist in existance might be a little much only cuz shes delaying the album by a month or so without saying anything :toofunny: no hate no shade but if your life revolves around lana so much youre prolly in need of therapy

what if her music is my therapy huh

7 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

And no tea but I'd rather have the album in two weeks with visuals by Neil & and actual video director than have the album today with album shoot & video directed by Chuck. If she released the album today with an ugly cover and a basic video y'all would spent the next month complaining about it so let's wait for excelence instead of whining because we don't have the mediocre right now.

Some of us care about the music not visuals. And chuck isnt bad. Stop it. She made a beautiful cover for NFR

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

Some of us care about the music not visuals. And chuck isnt bad. Stop it. She made a beautiful cover for NFR

Tell that to your 10 year older self when he sees a fugly vinyl on his shelf Carole King entregará o Artista da Década a Taylor Swift no AMAs - Notícias  Musicais - BCharts

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains