Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, imenos said:

is the forum crashing or is it my internet ?

i dont really know. but they say w҉h҉e҉n҉ ҉t҉h҉e҉ letters look polluted its because y̷̨̢̞̮͉̻̝̭͍̓̓̐̔̉͜͝͝o̵͇̽͘͘͠ǜ̴̢̢͎̲͇̙̪̠͙̾͐̎̄́͝͝r̵̢̛̯͈͙̳̍̆͂͛ ̷̡̝̘̤͎̂͝c̶̯͙̮̩̰̰̼̈́̎́̽̔̇̒̿̕͝ȯ̵̧͉͈̏̈́̈́̐̽͐̚͠m̸̝͙̘̩͚̤̉̅̇̆̌̇̕̕͘puter has a virus

is everything loₒₖing ₙₒᵣₘₐₗ?

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Aw, well, jokes aside I don’t think you’ll miss anything - I’m on the pacific coast so it’ll only be 9 PM for me, but if it’s regular sleeping time/late night hours for some of you then I think sleep is more worth it! 

you're in the pacific coast? so that means you could be in california? more proof that you're actually lana. :mj2: :et:

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Also

brothers and sisters, I am at work. I am gonna go do some investigating ?

I just asked the guy in the stockroom for cocc and now I’m fired????

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

11 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

sure, don't worry! before using "lust for life #1 stan" as my title i used to have "don't take anything i say seriously" because i'm always saying some dumb shit but it's always in good fun, never meant harm. but yeah i get your reaction and it's totally fine, i actually like you a lot vodkaa so it's all good :wub:

ok cool, i'm glad. And lol ok cool yeah no I know someone had that written somewhere on their sig or something but noted. and same, I think it might just be a bit of net culture and how forums get. I usually just get all teasy w people that I know better, so I don't wanna like tightrope that either. I'm sorry too, but ok cool! I'm glad we're good. ur pretty funny too, like a lot, no lies giphy.gif0gbnMdj.gif ok let's get back to the thread it's so unusual to see something like this it's a bit awkward hahahahahahaha see ya around kjtDQW3.gif192524839bc5de8092e6fc1f16ecfc443b6d9cbb

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Yas. I love her... She is amazing. But sometimes I get too annoyed about the lies and I dont like to be disappointed.

U and I both. Ur absolutely right. We would all notice the little consideration fro a change and we would all be here right now impressed as fuck instead of bitching

tenor.gif

It's  2pm and 41 minutes in LA and it's still September 4th...so enough time for Lana to release COCC   to make an announcement 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

YES!!!  IG!!! LANA POSTED AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! October 31st but the cover is so good omg :trisha: Wtf the tracklist. If this is the end...IWAB is track 1???

Spoiler

tumblr_oy1wc5rlqP1wooqugo4_400.gifJust kidding. Delulu King logs out for a while. See you tomorrow delulu's. Stay strong.

Mmeow~

Just now, DeluluKing said:

YES!!!  IG!!! LANA POSTED AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! October 31st but the cover is so good omg :trisha: Wtf the tracklist. If this is the end...IWAB is track 1???

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oy1wc5rlqP1wooqugo4_400.gifJust kidding. Delulu King logs out for a while. See you tomorrow delulu's. Stay strong.

bye why did i believe this H3s83yX.gif