Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I just woke up to see the Interview cover and... OH MY GOD. I know so many people judged her hair color but it looks soooo good. Imagine the COCC cover with that hair :kum:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Maybe I’m bitter AF from dating app guys/girls ghosting on dates, but if you say something is coming on a certain date and don’t follow through without saying anything that’s pretty shitty in my book (I know Saturday isn’t over and she could still say something and blah blah blah but lemme make my point)

Does she owe any of us anything? No. But at this point there is so much conflicting info that stems from the same misleading source that everything should be taken with barely a grain of salt. So what’s up sis? Sept 5 album or nah? A single or nah? Traditional rollout or nah? 

source.gif

not to be a Crazy Entitled Fan but she does owe some sort of announcement. Just a simple "sorry, change of plans! stay tuned!" is enough. 

just like...acknowledge it lol. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I went to sleep for a few hours and apparently a lot happened. There’s really no rest for a Lana stan, is there?

anyway,

10 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I just woke up to see the Interview cover and... OH MY GOD. I know so many people judged her hair color but it looks soooo good. Imagine the COCC cover with that hair :kum:

Yesss! Her hair looks amazing, I hope we get some news about COCC in this interview, anything at all would be nice 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

not to be a Crazy Entitled Fan but she does owe some sort of announcement. Just a simple "sorry, change of plans! stay tuned!" is enough. 

just like...acknowledge it lol. 

Yes.

u7JhSXy.gif

I feel like she'll make some sort of announcement today, either a delay or something else. It's one of those few times she has given an exact date on a text and not just in a video, if that counts for something :toofloppy:

Capture.jpg

Just now, baddisease said:

So what unreleased song do we think she'll repurpose for COCC?

I hope it's Your Girl tbh.

i hope for Noir, Hollywood, Meet me in the pale moonlight or Your girl. I wanted Put me in the movie but she would get dragged

1 minute ago, Shanice Jones said:

Yosemite?

YOUR USERNAME I CHOKED 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i hope for Noir, Hollywood, Meet me in the pale moonlight or Your girl. I wanted Put me in the movie but she would get dragged

yo i would dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if she redid Put Me In A Movie, even though she would most definitely be dragged. (though maybe not, since Mel and others have done the lolita thing without getting wrecked by people.)

giphy.gif