Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

"Right now, it's really, really [cut from the picture]" I wanna know what she said 

i feel like she said "long" and thats why she's hesitant to add anything else

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i doubt it's all going to be piano ballads, this is apparent from the tjf snippet and the title track being described as "fire". similar to nfr, i feel like this album is going to have a little bit of everything, slow, mellow tracks (hiadtfawlmth-bihi, bartender, hiab) upbeat, excitable tracks (the greatest, california, doin' time) and something inbetween (venice bitch, mac, how to disappear). 

10 minutes ago, seventies platinum said:

it's common artists to interview other artists for magazines     

I know, but If it was an artist that didn't work directly with her it would make more sense to me. He probably already knew at least some answers to this questions

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

Just now, vodkaa said:

idk the TJF snippet doesn't really sound like a ballad 2 me O8xV7XU.gif

thats because tulsa jesus freak will be on her seventh studio album called white hot forever O8xV7XU.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The days of cinematic, old Hollywood Lana with strings are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I never trust her describing her albums because she is like

Lana: sonically, my album will be techno sounds with a futuristic flair

And it ends up being piano ballads lmao I won’t come to conclusions until I hear it

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i doubt it's all going to be piano ballads, this is apparent from the tjf snippet and the title track being described as "fire". similar to nfr, i feel like this album is going to have a little bit of everything, slow, mellow tracks (hiadtfawlmth-bihi, bartender, hiab) upbeat, excitable tracks (the greatest, california, doin' time) and something inbetween (venice bitch, mac, how to disappear). 

i'm sorry i had to squint at that one

just teasing lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'm hoping for less piano ballads than NFR! ... more of a guitar focus. I'm okay with a couple, obviously. 

Tulsa Jesus Freak sounds like a laid-back, groovy bop, so I'm into that. I just hope she goes wild like Venice Bitch more on this album.

Re: "Right now it feels really, really--" ... I felt like she said "great, but if it had that one last song it could be perfect". I wonder if this album will be shorter than the others, like 11-12 tracks instead of 14+.