Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

36 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

Zella and Weyes are now officially featured on For Free omg

My guess is that Lana is the main vocalist and sings the entire song, but Zella and Weyes harmonise throughout most of the song too

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

33 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

They remastered the song and now zella & wayes aren’t in the vocal background anymore, they’re screaming 

actually in the last 'for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' it transitions from head voice to heavy metal rough screams and then dealer starts :ma: 

Isn’t it a bit weird that the tracklist gets “changed” just now? I mean I wonder why they would announce the song without the feat. and add it just now

what about like the physical albums? Will they have the tracklist that lana posted or not? At this point I guess weyes blood and zella day don’t just do backing vocals/harmonies 

13 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Isn’t it a bit weird that the tracklist gets “changed” just now? I mean I wonder why they would announce the song without the feat. and add it just now

what about like the physical albums? Will they have the tracklist that lana posted or not? At this point I guess weyes blood and zella day don’t just do backing vocals/harmonies 

didn't insiders already say they're just doing backing vocals? 

lana was features on BORNS song where she just did BV 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

didn't insiders already say they're just doing backing vocals? 

I thought that was an assumption based on the credits and the fact that the track didn’t (until now) mention them as feat 

but maybe I missed something idk

surely the 5 homosexuals who have the album know it 

Lana was credited as a feature for Cat Powers "Woman" even though she only does a few backing vox. Those features are added for either promotion (especially Weyes has quite some following) or because of legal reasons (artists have a right to be credited). 

It's really not that complicated or deep

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

58 minutes ago, new gods said:

1OYgIyp.jpg

I was planning on deleting For Free, from my COCC album playlist anyways. Since it's a cover. Dance till we die, will be my ending. :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Lana was credited as a feature for Cat Powers "Woman" even though she only does a few backing vox. Those features are added for either promotion (especially Weyes has quite some following) or because of legal reasons (artists have a right to be credited). 

It's really not that complicated or deep

I know that. But you know, usually they announce a track one way and it stays the same, it doesn’t become a featuring after a month 

1 hour ago, crazyforme said:

Zella and Weyes are now officially featured on For Free omg

goddammit.... hate this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I was planning on deleting For Free, from my COCC album playlist anyways. Since it's a cover. Dance till we die, will be my ending. :oprah3:

Same but i wish Bus would change places with dance till we die so i could just end the album without skipping:xcry:

I don't mind Zellas voice, but Weyes.. :angie: I love her so much!! I can't wait to hear her on the track :whine:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺