Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Realtalk, I'm gonna be quite sad if nothing comes out lol. Even though I know we have 0 official announcements so far and that the only source is this website (which could likely still have data about a rescheduled release-plan). But right now, everything feels so dull and hopeless in the "real world" and a new, exciting Lana-track (especially with all the information and hints we ha about it so far) would do a lot. Escapism ftw

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

There is no link, no posts, she is completely gone from social medias and before any release she is active and spamming with random pictures...that's suspicious:oprah3:

I think it is coming March 5th or March 12th, we are losing ladies:oprah: Time to move on.

i was in the winter of my life 

10 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

There is no link, no posts, she is completely gone from social medias and before any release she is active and spamming with random pictures...that's suspicious:oprah3:

I think it is coming March 5th or March 12th, we are losing ladies:oprah: Time to move on.

we lose if WD doesn't come out in 30hrs, after those 30hrs we shall cry about it and move on :delicious:

lights, camera, acción

24 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Bone-colored curtain-type clothing out in 3 hours team delulu :gurl::makeup::toofloppy:

White clothes yellowed by time will not come. :bye3: Disillusioned team or realistic? :hide:

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

:whoopi:Wtf? Delete your account dude. 

9be08753415bdca5db2aa16b69351633.jpg

U couldn't kill me if you wanted to

B71M7EtIYAA056o.png

13 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Literally forgot this album existed until just now. Hurry up May. 

What will happen in May? What I lose? ?

17 minutes ago, Dragon said:

maybe I just get analytic, but everytime i'm exposed to Lana's music, it's always been great to listen to and reflect to similar situations personally. so I wonder what Chemtrails'll have to empathize with and/or learn. 

Literally same, I always feel like miss Lana is writing her albums for me, I always reflect on the songs and analyze them deeply. For example when she released Lust for Life in the summer - at the same time I met the love of my life and I really got out of the black into the blue, felt happiness first time since forever...and 2 years later she released NFR so he could break my heart and I could experience the greatest lost of them all with the end of summer nostalgia in the background. tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

i was in the winter of my life 

21 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

Literally same, I always feel like miss Lana is writing her albums for me, I always reflect on the songs and analyze them deeply. For example when she released Lust for Life in the summer - at the same time I met the love of my life and I really got out of the black into the blue, felt happiness first time since forever...and 2 years later she released NFR so he could break my heart and I could experience the greatest lost of them all with the end of summer nostalgia in the background. tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

there there, it's beautiful how this deep normality settles down yup yup 

but yeah definitely, it's like. stuff u just understand better now so it's really meaningful and amplified. u'll be ok, Yosemite's supposed to be happy, I've faith in that. 

Spoiler

mhYdsEc.gif

UV/Honeymoon