Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Honeysuckle said:

maybe white dress is still coming and it was removed from the playlist because ben didn't pay apple for the playlist slot properly :troll:

card declined! those summertime sadness remix streams could only stretch so far :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Apparently the iTunes site is saying it’s coming tomorrow morning now... maybe she’s premiering it on Beats 1 or another radio show

No it isn't

Here's the site for reference https://fnd.io/#/us/song/1545567748-white-dress-by-lana-del-rey

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Apparently the iTunes site is saying it’s coming tomorrow morning now... maybe she’s premiering it on Beats 1 or another radio show

please stop giving me hope i gotta get some sleep

February 26th is the last part of the September 5th, December 25th trifecta until COCC drops and she finally stops making music for half a decade. 

Bm46cd1.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Realistically, no it's not coming. BUT it is possible they are trying to prevent a leak so they have pulled it from everywhere it will be (playlists or whatever). It's possible there's a video premiere coming or something during the day but we would probably know by now if a video was uploaded for release :noparty: (right?)

see you tomorrow to experience the trot of a sheep's cream colored garment that will be there when i rise from my slumber :kiss3: 

honestly this prerelease mess THIS time isn't lana's fault, sure it's annoying she posted the teaser ~20 days ago but she never gave us anything and then went back on it, or gave false promises etc etc and neither did her team. in FACT it's all fnd.io's fault.... so let's see who runs that site :ma:

sUcVobB.png

where is @IanadeIrey to get us through this tough time 

16 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Some random commenter on YouTube said it’s coming midnight LA time, :twirls:so it’s confirmed!!!

though I can’t stay up, ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!! :godlaugh:

lolololololol no music is ever released PST. It’s always Midnight EST 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

TEAM DELULU. In 3 hours the song will drop and the video prolly 9 am LA time... after her morning interview with Kiss fm or something. 

WHITE DRESS WILL END THE WORLD.

Oop I misread lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, yourboy said:

The fake WD single cover on Twitter is so fake but people think it's real :crai:

The one of her in the roller blades? It's already been confirmed that's the cover it's what the Apple playlist showed before it was removed

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

The one of her in the roller blades? It's already been confirmed that's the cover it's what the Apple playlist showed before it was removed

no the apple playlist showed the album cover lol