Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I could be totally wrong but I thought the insiders had the album since at least July, because the one of them said the album was done done and it was possible for it to be released in September. Meaning she had the batch of songs mastered 3 months before the September deadline

but when it comes to insiders it’s all he said she said with no proof of anything :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

friendly reminder that zach dawes produced thunder & california so let's not assume that we're going to dislike him :tommy: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, Nikogo said:

I could be totally wrong but I thought the insiders had the album since at least July, because the one of them said the album was done done and it was possible for it to be released in September. Meaning she had the batch of songs mastered 3 months before the September deadline

but when it comes to insiders it’s all he said she said with no proof of anything :bebe:

I think BoZ on ATRL was the only person who people knew had info on the album, and they started talking about it in mid-July (I believe on July 25 they revealed it was in the process of being mastered?) 

And then I guess once the masters were done (around September) the other few people somehow got ahold of the record.

Like you said, it’s all hearsay to us :bebe:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

friendly reminder that zach dawes produced thunder & california so let's not assume that we're going to dislike him :tommy: 

zach dawes is the new dan auerbach no it's true :xgiggle:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

zach dawes is the new dan auerbach no it's true :xgiggle:

why would you say something so controversial, yet so brave? :oop: 

how do they even GET the album???? i've never understood... is val one of the 5 gays? is chunk the supplier? do you live under the floorboards in her recording studio?? i literally have no clue how the hell this all happens in the first place

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

so fucking grateful we have this ONE live performance of hope (from one of the only truly hype shows from the NFR tour imo)...have a feeling she'll never play it live again, or at least not for a long time.

I would love nothing more than a full show with minimal instrumentals (piano, guitar, bass guitar) no background vocals, and no backup dancers. 

her voice really shines and she always sprinkles in new melodies when she sings live but it seems like all of her shows are so over produced that her vocals get lost in the instruments and background vocals 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, honeybadger said:

how do they even GET the album???? i've never understood... is val one of the 5 gays? is chunk the supplier? do you live under the floorboards in her recording studio?? i literally have no clue how the hell this all happens in the first place

I know, right?! And it’s not like all these people have jobs in the music industry, right? I was under the impression that they’re all normal people, sometimes students even? I have no idea how people go about doing that (not that I would ever want to, but I’m so curious because this happens all the time with Lana’s catalogue)!

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I would love nothing more than a full show with minimal instrumentals (piano, guitar, bass guitar) no background vocals, and no backup dancers. 

her voice really shines and she always sprinkles in new melodies when she sings live but it seems like all of her shows are so over produced that her vocals get lost in the instruments and background vocals 

totally agree– would be a dream if she did a stripped back livestream show like that for the COCC release. would also be cool if she switched up her touring vibe and did smaller club shows all stripped back too– she seems so bored by her own touring nowadays and changing up the set up might reintroduce some passion on her part.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I know, right?! And it’s not like all these people have jobs in the music industry, right? I was under the impression that they’re all normal people, sometimes students even? I have no idea how people go about doing that (not that I would ever want to, but I’m so curious because this happens all the time with Lana’s catalogue)!

I’ve always assumed at least one of them works with the label, and that’s how they got the masters, and they share it with a very select few..or they know someone from the label who shares it with them. There’s no way they’re hacking systems or something to get the songs, I’m sure (but not positive) that by now the label has a rather secure server that can’t be easily hacked...

"Don’t forget me"

I really want Lana to do a tour of deep cuts one day, where she is not allowed to play any of her BIG singles. I wonder what songs she would choose.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

totally agree– would be a dream if she did a stripped back livestream show like that for the COCC release. would also be cool if she switched up her touring vibe and did smaller club shows all stripped back too– she seems so bored by her own touring nowadays and changing up the set up might reintroduce some passion on her part.

i agree! I also think it’d be more positive for her if the people attending the shows actually knew her songs, and not just the hits. I feel like so many concerts I’ve seen, the audience stays pretty quite and chill during most songs, and it’s not until she sings her ‘classics’ (BTD, SS, BJ) that the crowed actually responds and sings along. I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be to do a tour for the new album and sing new songs to basically no reaction, and not get a lot of applause and interaction until singing the ‘hits’

"Don’t forget me"

jack antonoff giving his nfr demos to his favorite lipster: I Do Not Give A F GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Is it time for us to harass Ben and Ed for snippets or something? :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Is it time for us to harass Ben and Ed for snippets or something? :bebe:

yes :creepna2:

just kidding

"Don’t forget me"