Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

:nails: I am ready for this album to leak this week and I'm going to listen to everything immediately because I am a free woman and I don't care. I've been waiting for this album for six months too long.

Mmeow~

okay so any clue on HOW exactly azealia banks got the chemtrails leak in her hands in order to sabotage lana’s career ? can’t somebody arrest her or sumn? :ma:

So the only things we have are a seller who’s bidding doesn’t even end until the 11th, and a random website having the release date as the 11th right?

I was worried it was going to leak but it seems like it’s not going to be until Friday at the absolute earliest 

"Don’t forget me"

Wait what did I miss? Someone has a vinyl?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I mean it could leak depending on what delivery the customer wants. If they choose 1st class then it's possible the vinyl could get to them before the 19th :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Is it possible that the vinyl being sold on that Serbian website is fake? None of the COCC vinyls sold from official stores have that black ring on the edge

I've never seen a picture disc without a black ring. The violet bent backwards picture disc mockup also showed the picture going edge to edge but it has a black ring 

Spoiler

dLhNsk0.jpgW6xYkcd.jpg

6 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Is it possible that the vinyl being sold on that Serbian website is fake? None of the COCC vinyls sold from official stores have that black ring on the edge

Idk about the Target pic, but how could they make a fake picture disc of the Spotify horse pic? We don’t even have the full picture, just a super lq screenshot

Yeah, the pic on the vinyl looks too high quality, like mentioned above we only had the low quality picture from Spotify. I think it's real. Probably still a few days out from a leak, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Idk about the Target pic, but how could they make a fake picture disc of the Spotify horse pic? We don’t even have the full picture, just a super lq screenshot

Someone on Eclipse's Discord made this edit to show there's a possibility it's a fake vinyl

Spoiler

lanachempicdisc1.png

I don't own any vinyls so I figured those black rings were a tiny hint that it's not a legitimate copy l but I guess I'm wrong :crai:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

Guys, the Serbian guy probably didn't even know this album isn't out yet. The Spotify horse cover picture isn't even out in HQ so it must be real, please:oprah3: I am sure he got it from some vinyl factory/musty record shop that got the album on Friday (5th March, u see it now?). It is only a matter of time it is gonna l-word for sure, probably some stores got the albums at 5th.

Like- I am sorry she is about to experience it again but I guess this is what u get when u delay your album release 5 minutes before dropping the announcement. :lolliney:

i was in the winter of my life 

5 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Someone on Eclipse's Discord made this edit to show there's a possibility it's a fake vinyl

Hide contents

lanachempicdisc1.png

I don't own any vinyls so I figured those black rings were a tiny hint that it's not a legitimate copy l but I guess I'm wrong :crai:

When they made that edit? It looks cut out from the Serbian guy photos to me. The Violet picture vinyls got them black rings too (I think, correct me if I am wrong).

i was in the winter of my life 

6 minutes ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

Hide contents

lanachempicdisc1.png

if anything the black ring is an indicator that it’s real :excited: same thing happened to gaga’s chromatica vinyl, the store pic didn’t have the black ring but the real vinyl does so it’s probably very legit :monica:

I hope hope hope the album doesn’t leak. It ruins all the fun of an album release. If you don’t wanna listen to the leak yourself, you either have to stay off the internet til the actual release (harder than it sounds) or accept that every single part of the album will be spoiled for you. :agree: Plus, Lana deserves a proper album release (for once) after the year she’s had. So let’s manifest no leaks this time! :pray2: :spin:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688