Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Thank you so much for respecting the rules guys! Keep it this way. X

Thanks for the hard work king!! it can't be easy at all on a MAJOR leak like this!!Β :kiss2:

Spoiler

i'm not feeling dark but just a game as much as i thought i would :um2:

Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

Spoiler

HOLY SINCJA ZJANZJDJSJSJ I NEED A WHOLE ALBUM LIKE THE END OF DTWD (and like DBJAG) wowowow love these twists in style, so natural for her

Β 

Edited by Elle
added spoiler tag x

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Apparently that happens when release dates get pushed back/forward. What if Lana releases it this week because of the leak?Β :hdu:

I really hope so honestly, like cat's outta the bag. It's still her decision if it releases this week. Take the power back.Β 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Apparently that happens when release dates get pushed back/forward. What if Lana releases it this week because of the leak?Β :hdu:

I hope so, it's a sundayΒ 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β 

Spoiler

Always loved For Free... but it ends up the album on such a high note!!!! It really is her most serene album to date. And not as slow as I had expected.Β 

Weyes on it: woah!!!! And it reminds so much of Joni!Β 

Β 

Spoiler

NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST... BEAUTIFUL & FOLKY INDEED... :trisha:Β 

Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

Spoiler

breaking up slowly is GREAT. not AT ALL what I expected from the live perf (I wasn't excited at all). ITS HARD TO BE LONELY BUT ITS THE RIGH THING TO DOOOOO

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

yosemite is next... :trisha:Β 

Β