Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I talk to jesus would have fit so perfectly on this album like wtf

ma'am this is offensive

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

also can we talk about Yosemite and happiness? "it was too happy" was Lana's reason for cutting it from LFL.

Its certainly happy, but im not getting ultra happy vibes from it? Am i the only one? :deadbanana:

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:
  Hide contents

also can we talk about Yosemite and happiness? "it was too happy" was Lana's reason for cutting it from LFL.

Its certainly happy, but im not getting ultra happy vibes from it? Am i the only one? :deadbanana:

Spoiler

She reworked it for sure

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Spoiler

eclipse really set us up with white dress, its sad but, how is it anywhere near as sad as any of her other work :rip:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

its a positive song, like MAC, but I agree its not jarringly more positive than LFL songs like change or love or lFL so idk

Just now, HoneyViolence said:
  Hide contents

I seriously don’t get the hate? I think starting out with Nicki was a great idea. Personally I think it symbolizes a much more matured Lana Del Rey. 

Spoiler

I loved it since that live performance video and the studio version cut me in two. Its so simple, so beautiful, so innocent, so sharp. Truly one of my favourites from the album (quite above from TJF, p.e)

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Hide contents

eclipse really set us up with white dress, its sad but, how is it anywhere near as sad as any of her other work :rip:

Spoiler

For me, it is one of her happiest and most hopeful songs :D Just the ending has a bit of a bitter tone.

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I’m getting somber vibes