Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

After quite a few listens (I am so weak ?) I can really go on and say this is my favorite LDR album.   I know there’s hype because it’s new but I never fell in love so soon with any Lana album. It’s natural and effortlessly deep. It doesn’t pose as this “GRAND” record like most of her previous records have done so. Don’t get me wrong, UV was my longest fave and most recently that turned to be HM, but now.... THIS RECORD. And I am sure as time passes by I will grow to appreciate and love it even more. It slowly creeps into you, you can feel intimacy and she takes you along with her on her journey of discovering herself and where she wants to be. This is not the end of the story guys, this is just the beginning of something new. I used to be a Jack hater but with this album, I GREATLY appreciate his synergy with our Lana.... something that even with Taylor hasn’t occurred. They understand each other so well, and he lets her be the emotional and raw being that Lana really is; her emotions are really well communicated. My final rating so far:

COCC > HM (her peak of the “lolita” era) > NFR (note that I hated it when it first came out) > UV > BTD + PE > LFL (and I still love some songs in there so I don’t really find any of her albums as weak) 

EDIT: 

Spoiler

Now for the third time can someone PLEASE answer why there’s no organ in NAWWAL? Will this be different when it officially releases?

49 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Well I bought their patreon, it only cost $1

their ranking: 

Hide contents

1. NFR

2. BTD

3. COCC

4. UV

5  LFL

6. AKA

7. Honeymoon

had a mini review of COCC, very positive and praised how the songs weave connecting lyrics through each other 

That ranking is tasteless :crying2:

Honeymoon on the last place....tasteless suddenly I'm blind:kum:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

4 minutes ago, chemtrailsrising said:

OFF THE SNIPPET WHITE DRESS SOUNDS SO POLISHED PRODUCTION WISE OMG Y’ALL WERE LYING

whaaaaat. all you heard was the piano, don't get confident, sis. :lmao:

Not All Who Wander are Lost is seriously in my top ten Lana tracks. It's so so so so so so pretty and a song i've been wanting from her for years. Crying

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

48 minutes ago, Jared said:

Not bad. They immediately get bonus points from me for Honeymoon ranking. :lmao:

TAKE THAT BACK...THAT HONEYMOON RANKING IS  TASTELESS ......

I lowkey want to fight you now:pls:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

Not All Who Wander are Lost is seriously in my top ten Lana tracks. It's so so so so so so pretty and a song i've been wanting from her for years. Crying

YESS EXACTLY my sentiment. It’s unique in it’s own simple way. It’s a PEAK

50 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Hide contents

that one & yosemite are my favs rn– absolute perfection 

aOaIzH2.gif