Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m wondering if the source code in her website that says COTCC can be pre-ordered means that the pre-order is coming first week of August. It would make sense considering NFR’s pre-order was about a month before the release.

I’m thinking August 4th would be a plausible date, as it’s exactly one month before the release and is exactly one week after VBBOTG is released in audiobook format, which would give audiences enough time to digest Violet while still maintaining hype around her so the pre-order can garner more attention. And maybe a single to come along with the pre-order too!

I’m wondering if the source code in her website that says COTCC can be pre-ordered means that the pre-order is coming first week of August. It would make sense considering NFR’s pre-order was about a month before the release.

I’m thinking August 4th would be a plausible date, as it’s exactly one month before the release and is exactly one week after VBBOTG is released in audiobook format, which would give audiences enough time to digest Violet while still maintaining hype around her so the pre-order can garner more attention. And maybe a single to come along with the pre-order too!

I'm still in disbelief we're getting a new album. I remember when The Greatest was released, everyone said it's a hint that Lana is gonna take a long hiatus from music (Miss doing nothing the most of all). And now we'll have a brand new album in under 2 months! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I'm still in disbelief we're getting a new album. I remember when The Greatest was released, everyone said it's a hint that Lana is gonna take a long hiatus from music (Miss doing nothing the most of all). And now we'll have a brand new album in under 2 months!

I know right! It’s so amazing to think we have a completely brand new record with nothing but surprises coming in 7 weeks!

I would love the sound of this album to be similar to these two songs. She was inspired by late the 60s laurel canyon with NFR! so she should naturally progress to the 70s  :D

Something so enchanting, warm and nostalgic about both of these. I think it's the strings and horns/trumpets no idea what the instruments are cause I'm dumb

and yes I do believe Lana should use a song from the soundtrack of a movie about animated mice (the all-time best Disney movie) as a point of reference for the sound of her next album! 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

and yes I do believe Lana should use a song from the soundtrack of a movie about animated mice (the all-time best Disney movie) as a point of reference for the sound of her next album! 

Bernard and Bianca :toofunny:

Bro, we don't have anything yet

She still has plenty of time to come up with some catastrophic reason why she can't release it

Might I remind you that NFR was supposed to be out early 2019 and Violet was supposed to be out in January, so shhh

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

last night I had a dream that COCC was out and I was listening to it for the first time. There was a 10 min long intro track and the first 5 mins were a black woman giving a speech. Then the next track was called Shades of Cool Now and it was 37 min long. How mentally unstable am I /10

last night I had a dream that COCC was out and I was listening to it for the first time. There was a 10 min long intro track and the first 5 mins were a black woman giving a speech. Then the next track was called Shades of Cool Now and it was 37 min long. How mentally unstable am I /10

I’d love a 10-min intro track :)

Anything can top Honeymoon I said it

honestly anything can top LFL. BTD, HM, UV, and NFR are literal masterpieces

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

HM and LFL have always been my least favorites but I can never make up my mind. Hopefully COCC will pull through and be better than both of them

I like honeymoon bc it was still experimental throughout the album like her other albums always are. experimental, but with a point she wanted to make with the overall sound. yet, LFL couldn’t do that and that’s why I can’t enjoy LFL as much.

but you’re right, i hope COTCC turns out to be even better than her other albums, i always hold her music to a high standard bc she’s always been known for high quality music and at this point, her discography ONLY has one “bad” album compared to other artists with multiple track albums

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole