Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I know this is like off topic but you know it really isn’t .. Lana has another hair color session for a ‘champagne blonde’ and I’m hoping she’s going all out for this eras creative projects.. you can kinda tell she misses the creativity

I really want the cover, photoshoots and music videos with blonde Lana but I think most of that is done already  :icant:

giphy.gif

im confused to why in the source code it says start and end on the same date. what does that mean? why would they stop collecting data the same day or does "end" not mean that?

If you mean this:

<!--ECI: END: Hotjar Code 05/08/2020 -->

It's just the way comments are written in HTML, they just marked where in the code the hotjar code starts and ends. "Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future."

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I feel like Lana Del Rey is in a baddie mood these days. Hopefully Antanoff hasn't prevented her from letting loose on cocc. Them releasing cocc outside of the the grammy eligibility period is a good sign.

I’ve sensed no baddie vibes at all :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

We got the NFR cover / tracklist announcement on July 31st with the pre-order going live on August 1st... Only 29 days before the release date!

Then we got the Violet announcement legit the day before, like more pre-order dates tomorrow!

I think we'll get the Chemtrails announcement this week, with preorder this week and the album in a months time

I think I'll cry if she really drops the tracklist + cover today!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just think how painful the wait this month will be if she really drops the cover and tracklist tonight though, unbearable

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

My delulu ass checking insta every 5 mins

Just think how painful the wait this month will be if she really drops the cover and tracklist tonight though, unbearable

Lmao u mean if she doesnt drop. One month of suspence

Umm what about the "god bless and fuck off" ig video in which she announced cocc? It was probably around the time she finished the album

Eh, that was just Lana being Lana. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wait LB will be offline later today? We’re definitely getting an announcement then

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If Lanabords is down and she makes an announcement can we all freak out on Lanaboard's twitter together? That would be a good alternative just in case 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven