Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm so happy that it's not another piano ballad!!

Don't get ne wrong I love the most of her piano ballads but yeah...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I wiiiishhh she would just drop Tulsa Jesus Freak tonight, but knowing her, we might get it next week instead. Probably next Friday, if anything.

And while I still hope we're getting the album Sept. 5 (it'd be similar to Honeymoon's release pattern), I don't think we're getting it any sooner than that.

Nah, it wouldn’t be fair to us Europeans, most of us are asleep and it’s still Thursday over at America. :)

Thursday at 9 pm on the west coast is Friday 12 am EST, which is when singles/albums are usually released! So maybe it's possible! :)

I'm so happy that it's not another piano ballad!!

Don't get ne wrong I love the most of her piano ballads but yeah...

I think I heard acoustic guitar on there?!? I love her piano ballads also, but if she’s gonna release an album a year after NFR, with the same producer, you need to mix it up a bit and not only serve piano.

The vocal progression and the little beats are definitely 'Cinnamon Girl'-ish I don't know what you guys aren't hearing :creep:

I wiiiishhh she would just drop Tulsa Jesus Freak tonight, but knowing her, we might get it next week instead. Probably next Friday, if anything.

And while I still hope we're getting the album Sept. 5 (it'd be similar to Honeymoon's release pattern), I don't think we're getting it any sooner than that.

When I reread today that she had written the date in her « question for the culture » post, and not dropped it randomly in a Insta video post, I think it’s kinda set in stone