Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I still do not believe the Sep 5 date. I don’t think Lana really knew when she made that post because Sep 5 is a Saturday and albums are not released on saturdays.

that's conventional. who says she has to release it on any one day? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the negativity .. not some of yall thinking the entire album is gonna be bad based off one short microwave quality snippet where you can barely hear the instrumental come on now be optimistic 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I kind of know what you mean. To be clear I LOVE NFR but I am a little nervous that we may get NFR ll. I hope not.

Let's pretend it's gonna blow us out of the water!!!!!!!!!!

I like NFR, But in my opinion it was a bit to soft sounding, I just hope this album is harder. 

that's conventional. who says she has to release it on any one day? 

It's true, to be fair, Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence all came out on Tuesdays in the US (likely due to her double contract with Polydor in the UK and Interscope in the US) so anything is possible!

the negativity .. not some of yall thinking the entire album is gonna be bad based off one short microwave quality snippet where you can barely hear the instrumental come on now be optimistic 

Good one

It's true, to be fair, Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence all came out on Tuesdays in the US (likely due to her double contract with Polydor in the UK and Interscope in the US) so anything is possible!

those came out on tuesdays cuz the tracking week for albums used to begin on tuesdays in the USA until september 2014

the album is deffo not coming on september 5, its either the 4th or 11th imo and she just got the dates mixed up... it happened before

image.png

I like NFR, But in my opinion it was a bit to soft sounding, I just hope this album is harder.

Agree I feel like there was a ton of empty space on NFR that I want to be filled in for COCC

I'm so scared for how the album is gonna sound, I feel like this is gonna be a big disappointment..

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I've noticed that assuming the worst tends to happen a lot here and I just wanna say that I wish peace for everyone who truly does feel like they will be disappointed by things xo.

Plus - you've stuck with Lana and her records so far - if you're still a fan of her now then I guarantee she will not disappoint moving forward :)

Are people counting any song with piano in it and a slow tempo (the whole album is down tempo) as a 'piano ballad'?  :usrs:

Anyway, snippet means nothing for the rest of the album, but I'm pretty sure we already know it won't sound super crazy different from NFR. It will be less acclaimed for sure, but 30 seconds isn't enough to make any impressions about anything more than those 30 seconds (or perhaps that song at large)

I've noticed that assuming the worst tends to happen a lot here and I just wanna say that I wish peace for everyone who truly does feel like they will be disappointed by things xo.

Plus - you've stuck with Lana and her records so far - if you're still a fan of her now then I guarantee she will not disappoint moving forward :)

Oh she will always amaze. She has such a creative mind! I don’t know what the snippet sounds like, but I think if I’ll listen to it I’ll find the beauty and glamour she can always pull off with new twists.

I love your optimism btw! Just love it!!!

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

Oh she will always amaze. She has such a creative mind! I don’t know what the snippet sounds like, but I think if I’ll listen to it I’ll find the beauty and glamour she can always pull off with new twists.

I love your optimism btw! Just love it!!!

Aw thank you so much! Same goes for you <3 And I agree - the snippet is gorgeous and she never fails to disappoint me so I'm looking forward to everything that is to come!