Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i wonder if there will be any orange imagery in this era. ultraviolence, NFR video, cover of violet. oranges symbolize joy, sunshine, happiness, among other things.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can we talk about the White Hot Forever component?

She called it "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" in an earlier post, and now "Tulsa Jesus Freak"

Do we think she has reverted to the old album title, or what?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She called it "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" in an earlier post, and now "Tulsa Jesus Freak"

I hope not, I think White Hot Forever is a cute title but COCC is so funny

who knows, at the end of the tik tok video she said “tulsa jesus freak, white hot forever”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i dont think so just cause the spotify update and everything

sgopYhV.gif

Maybe Tulsa Jesus Freak and White Hot Forever are two songs that will be released as a double single and she was just previewing TJF?

Or it’s one song that has two songs in it and is called TJF:WHF and she was previewing the TJF portion?

It could be possible that she reverted to the old album title but she already announced it as COTCC so I think it’s unlikely.

Maybe Tulsa Jesus Freak and White Hot Forever are two songs that will be released as a double single and she was just previewing TJF?

A concept

That fact that TJF seems to be about him ... maybe the person who said that "White Hot Forever" was about his hair was actually right

Imagine

:omfg2:

i need a track on this album that sounds like heavy hitter  :fact:  :hair:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

i need a track on this album that sounds like heavy hitter  :fact:  :hair:

yesss!! sexy and fun vibes with the cute "ch ch ch" she does when she sings the word change

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'm trying to find something about COCC after 3 days without being here, and all I can see is people fighting in the last 3-4 pages? Gosh! 

No COCC news except the TJF snippet she put up on IG, and her Spotify profile has been updated to include a reference to COCC

I can’t believe this troll is gonna give us snippets AGAIN. At least we don’t have months and months to listen to them and memorize them and fully compose the rest of the songs in our heads. I wanna listen to the TJF snippet again but I am gonna wait for the full song.

I’m not expecting a new song tomorrow but it would be a full serve if she gave us one.