Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

honeymouns says it's experimental

Β 

and you guys believe thatΒ  :flop:

i would love if one of the pics she took yesterday became the album cover (not necessarily the ones she shared, but just with that outfit/setting). Would be a major improvement. for some reason i love that the kitchen is disgusting

I'm still without power but I am at a friend's house now and just read 40 pages

Β 

1. she looks so hot

2. I'm really intrigued by the sound of COCC by the snippet!

3. I'm manifesting more news tonight!!!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

if Nicole does the album cover... its over for the girls like if we finally get a chuck free era phew...the manifestation

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I think the video by charlie is just a music video, the album has to be certainly done. I believe in a September release date. Also there was about to be a bass drop in tulsa jesus freak omg, the rush is killing me

Β  Β  Β Β giphy.gif

Honestly the pics on her truck from yesterday would low key serve as a cover.

Β 

As far as Nicole if she is not doing something with Lana she is a major troll for all the hype on that post.

Β 

Idk why but I still think that shoot from her in the vintage jaguar is going to make an appearance. Rather that’s the album cover or not idk!

Β 

Hoping for more news today but would be okay with next week. Feel like we are def getting a single and homemade video SOON.

Ok so Tulsa Jesus freak is no longer Tulsa Jesus freak : White Hot Forever

Β 

Hypothesis 1. It's a two single release like Fuck it I love you and The Greatest

Hypothesis 2. She scraped the COTCC title and went back to WHF (the vibe I'm getting from the snippet is NOT what I would associate with COTCC but def associate with WHF)

what does the melody in the snippet sound like

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

what does the melody in the snippet sound like

Happiness is a Butterfly choruses meets the Tove Lo remix she was listening to in that Instagram post where she first posted the caption β€œTJF:WHF” and Cinnamon Girl β€œtheres things I wanna to say to you...”

Happiness is a Butterfly choruses meets the Tove Lo remix she was listening to in that Instagram post where she first posted the caption β€œTJF:WHF” and Cinnamon Girl β€œtheres things I wanna to say to you...”

Β 

i def noticed a similarity to the tove lo remix too

aOaIzH2.gif

I just woke up, but I had a dream Lana went on an instagram live stream, and showed a track, it had piano, and really jazz-y drums, and it was also a collab with someone. I'm sad that this was a dream I want real music.Β  :crai: