Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Imagine the awkward conversation between Lanz and Chunks when she inevitably told her she was not seeking her help for the visuals this time around :rip:

A bit offtopic, but please gimme direction: I have a problem of a twisted Lanaboardian mind lmao. The fact that I haven't been really reading this thread since page 280ish really bothers me for unknown reasons. During the NFR pre-release I could read like 100s of pages of you guys talking about nothing and live for it but now... I'm too lazy or too busy with other things. I get Lana news mostly from other sources but I just love the discussion here. Was there some drama or some funny memes in the last 100 pages? Should I read them and give yall likes left and right or nah?

I didn’t know! Thanks! Then it’s def strange Tulsa Jesus Freak isn’t there yet...

Β 

Γ‰dit: were the two songs listed there long before their release?

Β 

Yeah, I think a week beforeΒ 

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

A bit offtopic, but please gimme direction: I have a problem of a twisted Lanaboardian mind lmao. The fact that I haven't been really reading this thread since page 280ish really bothers me for unknown reasons. During the NFR pre-release I could read like 100s of pages of you guys talking about nothing and live for it but now... I'm too lazy or too busy with other things. I get Lana news mostly from other sources but I just love the discussion here. Was there some drama or some funny memes in the last 100 pages? Should I read them and give yall likes left and right or nah?

You should stay close to Jesus

Β 

Not that I know of. Just all of us freaking out over the Tulsa snippet. Oh, but we are calling Chuck 'Chunks' now :teehee: Not sure why but I dig it

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

A bit offtopic, but please gimme direction: I have a problem of a twisted Lanaboardian mind lmao. The fact that I haven't been really reading this thread since page 280ish really bothers me for unknown reasons. During the NFR pre-release I could read like 100s of pages of you guys talking about nothing and live for it but now... I'm too lazy or too busy with other things. I get Lana news mostly from other sources and I just love the discussion here. Was there some drama or some funny memes in the last 100 pages? Should I read them and give yall likes left and right or nah?

Β 

Well, I feel like the interminable/unplanned roll out of both LFL and NFR have killed the enjoyment around the release of her records for a lot of fans. I'm only speaking from personal experience. I only got onto LB during the NFR pre-release thread, and it was fun for the most part, especially when Cassette girl pulled that stunt. But this current thread has honestly been pretty tamed and drama-free except a couple of small hiccups in comparison. But then again we have very little info/snippet about COCC, which is both a good and a bad thing imho.

Β 

TL;DR: Lana needs to feed us soon with a single, video, album cover, tracklist etc. for us to stir the drama pot.Β 

I really hope lana doesn’t give us more snippets

It should be easy to say no and not listen but this woman is weak

Β 

At this point I just want a cover and release date and Tulsa Jesus Freak

Yeah, I think a week before

Then maybe we are not getting a single next week? Maybe the preorder will come out later in August with a single ?

Anyways, I must say that I was waiting for some kind of acknowledgment of Chemtrails and the snippet quenched my thirst for a couple of days. I just hope she won’t post too much snippets of the album though.

Β 

The way by the time NFR came out it was like we had heard a good half of the album with all the snippets. :creep:

Then maybe we are not getting a single next week? Maybe the preorder will come out later in August with a single ?

Anyways, I must say that I was waiting for some kind of acknowledgment of Chemtrails and the snippet quenched my thirst for a couple of days. I just hope she won’t post too much snippets of the album though.

What if her posting that snippet was her way of acknowledging we thought the pre-order was coming on the 5th? She prob avoided posting bc of the explosion in Beirut but the next day she posted that. She can't post a pre-order without an album cover on IG and probably wants to post it at the same time as the tracklist.

i said i wont make a judgment until i hear the full song but im a hypocrite so here i go

Β 

something about the snippet feels empty? are we sure thats a final version ... i understand the production can change at any point and totally change up the song but that part itself feels unfinished to me

Β 

At this point I just want a cover and release date and Tulsa Jesus Freak

Β 

Yup should be easy, but definitely is not haha. I promised myself I'd only listen to the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet once but clearly that didn't happen...

i said i wont make a judgment until i hear the full song but im a hypocrite so here i go

Β 

something about the snippet feels empty? are we sure thats a final version ... i understand the production can change at any point and totally change up the song but that part itself feels unfinished to me

Probably because of the LQ. The snippet sure begins slow and small, but in HQ, we probably hear more subtleties to the mix, like the acoustic guitar in the background.

What if her posting that snippet was her way of acknowledging we thought the pre-order was coming on the 5th? She prob avoided posting bc of the explosion in Beirut but the next day she posted that. She can't post a pre-order without an album cover on IG and probably wants to post it at the same time as the tracklist.

Β 

Pre-order on the 4th, album release on the 5thΒ  :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

If the album is really coming on Sep 5th, the album should be up for preorder two weeks before the release

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Β 

The problem with these snippets is that they don't fully dictate if you'll like the song, esp if the snippet isn't that long. I remember not liking the HIAB snippet but once NFR came out, it ended up being my favorite song.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.