Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don't know why.. But the dates August 8, August 14, 23, and 27 are stuck in my head.. I hope lana does something on those dates.

2 months ago i had a dream that lead track is dropping on august 23rd. And i remember somebody in this thread dreamt this date too

2 months ago i had a dream that lead track is dropping on august 23rd. And i remember somebody in this thread dreamt this date too

Ughh, August 23 just really sticks out to me, for some reason it seems like a "lana date", whatever that means, But I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but @@partymonster status reminded me about that Instagram video china.palace posted once of this tiger and it has this vintage orchestral music in the background. I'm not sure if it was a Honeymoon demo, but if anyone knows the music please let me know because I remember it being so beautiful :sadcore:

To jog some memories, I managed to find a still from the video:

6b55hWD.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wish it was a collab w The weeknd. Sounds totally like his song and im one of the few who loved lfl song

Society has progressed past the need for another the weeknd collab.

JK! I love the weeknd but I think it's better when there are no features in her albums 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

You almost have the same username and you dreamed about the same date. You're both fan since 2017.  :wtf2:

Something's definitely happening on August 23rd. 

If something actually happens on August 23rd then i'm gonna scream, witchy powers.. hhmmm?  :ahh:  :illumilana:  :pray2:

With all the song leaks, and the new pics, plus the snippet lana posted, I feel it won't be long before something from Chemtrails leaks.

i think the whole point of leakers revealing all this stuff is to divert the attention AWAY from COCC material. I think lana and the leakers are trying to prevent a LFL era2.0 even if that means leaking infamous old songs :oprah3: