Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

anyway y'all really need to learn how to develop some patience. consider yourself lucky for how quick it takes for lana to come up with a new album every 2/3 years cause there's some people who waits AGES for their faves to drop an album  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:

(i'm not trying to be rude at all i'm saying this with the most good intentions/irony)

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

find your way back to my bed again 

Sing me like a Bible hymn
  We should go back to our Kansas
   Trade this body for the can of Gin
    Like a little peace of heaven

I AM FUCKING RED E 4 DIS SHIT TO B RELEASED 

LANA PLEASE IM SO BORED

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Each era is different... and a new form of torture.

Her silence, the unbearable pain and suffering, the constant tumult on lanaboards, the blind faith and the blind defenders, it's all her and it's all here.

i think tomorrow she will say something like "surprise! Tulsa Jesus Freak out everywhere at 12am EST x" 4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

Oh Jesus, if I here the word "Tomorrow" again it will be too soon. This delusion is truly astonishing. 

Each era is different... and a new form of torture.

She's truly constantly evolving. Must say, anyway, that I prefer this prerelease against NFR's by miles.

anyway y'all really need to learn how to develop some patience. consider yourself lucky for how quick it takes for lana to come up with a new album every 2/3 years cause there's some people who waits AGES for their faves to drop an album  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:

(i'm not trying to be rude at all i'm saying this with the most good intentions/irony)

i don't think it's so much people get impatient whenever she's not releasing music, honestly i thought we'd have to wait 2 or 3 years before the follow up to NFR, but the fact that she pretty much starts an album cycle then leaves us in dead silence for months is the part that gets people impatient 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I don't want that Lana teases another part of Tulsa Jesus Freak. Just release it as a single or let us wait until the album will be released. Don't want another Cinnamon Girl tease where we heard the first verse+pre chorus +chorus through snippets.

I mean I could avoid other snippets but tbh I can't resist :rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i don't think it's so much people get impatient whenever she's not releasing music, honestly i thought we'd have to wait 2 or 3 years before the follow up to NFR, but the fact that she pretty much starts an album cycle then leaves us in dead silence for months is the part that gets people impatient 

yep, that's right and i totally get it ahah

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever