Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

good morning delusionistsย :smokes:

tenor.gif?itemid=4583929

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As much as we hate it, I canโ€™t help but be impressed by the security around that project: except for the insider on Reddit, no one has been able to put his hands on it or be able to get some info.

Maybe Jack keeps his works better secured? We havenโ€™t gotten any Norman leaks or outtakes either. (Except for BAR) Oooorrrr hackers just donโ€™t feel like sharing any right now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Maybe Jack keeps his works better secured? We havenโ€™t gotten any Norman leaks or outtakes either. (Except for BAR) Oooorrrr hackers just donโ€™t feel like sharing any right now.

or maybe lana finally decided to keep her stuff secured lol

25 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

What insider on reddit?

I think he meant ATRL - BlackOutZone. He/she said that Let Me Love You Like A Woman reminds him/her of Fine China and that it is beautiful. He/she also stated that some known tracks made it into the album and that it isย being mastered now.ย 

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Marius12 said:

I think he meant ATRL - BlackOutZone. He/she said that Let Me Love You Like A Woman reminds him/her of Fine China and that it is beautiful. He/she also stated that some known tracks made it into the album and that it isย being mastered now.ย 

U can just say โ€œtheyโ€ lmfaoย 

n e ways... I kinda have a feeling this is gonna be a good era, even if Iโ€™m not so much a fan of the music (I love cinnamon girl but I donโ€™t need it twice). becauseย of the quarantine she isnโ€™t obligated to go out and meet fans at pop up shops, do interviews, or even performances/a tour for the foreseeable future. I think itโ€™ll make her feel more confident knowing she doesnโ€™t have to do those things and maybe sheโ€™ll be more active on insta (honeymoon pls :deadbanana:) etc. idk, I feel like after her question for the culture and everyone on twitter saying she looks racist cuz sheโ€™s blonde thereโ€™s really no hope for good (or at least fair) ratings or reviews sjsgzgzb I hope she realizes this and keeps her idgaf attitude for the next record. I love conch of verse E

Edit: also what are we expecting for merch this era? any ideas?

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

9 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

ย 

Edit: also what are we expecting for merch this era? any ideas?

Plaid shirts for $80.99

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

3 hours ago, bel air rose said:

omg had a dream that lana announced the single but the title had something to do with flowers and apparently it was a cover so....:um2:

ย 

Cactus on COCC confirmed

into your eyesย tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifย my face remains

i still believe the album is coming the 5th. i trust her, i really trust her.ย :flop:

ย 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I can't keep up with everything so I can't tell the real from the unreal. Aside from the original announcement has the title COCC been confirmed by her or others? (Not Billboard or some other music site probably going to Lanaboards for info) Maybe that won't be the name at all.

Could be,

Moon Honey

or

Green Tree

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Red Rose

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Blue Day

or

ICON If I Want To So Don't Tell Me I Can't

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

imagine the meltdownsย 

This site will crash and may never come back again if September 5th comes and goes and she doesnโ€™t say a wordย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย