Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm sick of trying to figure out why she does weird shit like archiving the TJF snippet twice, but the meltdowns if she doesn't release this shit on Sept 4/5 will transcend the Milky Way galaxy. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I remember when, who was it, was it @vodkaa who kept hoping for a folk album in the pre-LFL thread? :lmao:Ahh, good times. :flutter:

uhhhh I know some peeps, but that wasn't me, like it was casual ahahahahahahahahaha. I campaigned for the pink vinyl :oic: and lowkey the green w some others, and the overall vinyl color discussion so hey ~ 

UV/Honeymoon

5 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

i know she said this will be a continuation of NFR but i hope she lied bc i love lana's natural progression with every album being completely unique and different from the last

if she says it sounds like something, then for a fact we know it's not true 

she said that a long while ago, very early in the process, so it's not a surprise when at that point she was still working on NFR / just being done with 

also her early demos are usually in a different style cuz she always switches it up at least once (HM demos and LFL demos say hi) and one year is a long time for her 

she also said that she had a creative block before meeting Jack and that the first songs they made were little more than sudden inspiration while Jack was playing stuff for her 

so NFR is probably more dependent on Jack's input 

but then she more recently said that she started being very inspired again, as the 2 poetry books attest (I dare to say that we're back at a BTD creative peak, although I'm not saying she's going back to that style!) 

47 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

uhhhh I know some peeps, but that wasn't me, like it was casual ahahahahahahahahaha. I campaigned for the pink vinyl :oic: and lowkey the green w some others, and the overall vinyl color discussion so hey ~ 

Oh hey, it was Khris, right??, 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

I'm sick of trying to figure out why she does weird shit like archiving the TJF snippet twice, but the meltdowns if she doesn't release this shit on Sept 4/5 will transcend the Milky Way galaxy. 

I'm guessing it's mood swings between 'ooh I should tease this and build up a bit of hype' and 'no wait I said surprise release'. If you've ever experienced being unsure about asking someone out and switching from optimistic confidence to feeling 100% that you'll be rejected in a manner of seconds, maybe it's like that lmao.

or maybe I just can't stop thinking about the fact that I nearly asked out a lesbian. anyways

nice cocc bro

So, what do we think about a painted cover in the style of Melodrama? I'd love it  :hoe:

just not the Joan Baez one she posted on instagram, she can keep that sorry 

I even think that COCC will be kinda like Melodrama, sonically: a mix of electronic instrumentation and some classic piano, with casual beats and some effects on her voice... It will be more modern leaning than NFR!, something similar to the Cinnamon Girl outro, imo.

Lanarat.png

7 hours ago, lamms said:

This is for the Twin Peaks stans:

Rc7Tob7.png

Stuck in an ominous and exclusive environment, while the evil is out there.     

Me: found dead :air:

:flutter::wub:

(Where is @DCooper ? Diane is reaching out to you!)

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

10 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

thinking about how lana could so easily go live for 5 minutes and just talk to us and give us some confirmation

I don’t think she’ll go live because people will just pop in to call her Karen in the comments.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

I don’t think she’ll go live because people will just pop in to call her Karen in the comments.

Yeah but she could do one of those sitting-in-her-car-and-telling-us-stuff posts.

We need.

We deserve.

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

only comments from people she follows come through when theres many viewers, so i dont think that would be a problem :creep: i hope shes doing livestreams again, i miss them

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

only comments from people she follows come through when theres many viewers, so i dont think that would be a problem :creep: i hope shes doing livestreams again, i misd them

True. Didn’t think of that.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Speculating, speculating...

Craig Stark - cop from Bartender - posted something a photo with Lana just a few hours ago. Nowadays, it seems that everybody who posts a reference to Lana seems to be working with her from Sheridan to Nicole. Could it be possible that he’s working with her too? Wasn’t he present with Lana when she was in that car shoot?

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

I think the title refers to her flying her plane over Sean’s country club, it’ll be a love song❤️

This is such a horrifying concept but he actually does live right near a country club, so :icant:

On 8/17/2020 at 4:51 AM, RormanNockwell said:

Imagine if she does a Pure Heroine

zjo7C8C.jpg

:horror:

no omfg don't speak this into existence

NO NIGHTMARE MANIFESTATION ALL MY HOMIES HATE NIGHTMARE MANIFESTATION

nice cocc bro

12 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

only comments from people she follows come through when theres many viewers, so i dont think that would be a problem :creep: i hope shes doing livestreams again, i miss them

Beside the point, but not always ... she answered my very crackheaded question about what was in her veins right at the end of that furry live stream. I typed something like, "What is that FIILY lyric? WHAT IS IN YOUR VEINS?" and she obviously only saw the end of it and said, "What is in my veins? GOLD"

It was funny as fuck.