Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Ben her managers, said ‘new music coming soon’ usually his ‘soon’ isn’t 9 months later. More like a few weeks a month at most.

but I was wondering if he meant the whole album (not as a single beforehand), since music is pretty vague 

There's no way some of you think that's real. It's def a YTH cover by some random girl.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Does anyone feel sad and pathetic that you get so damn excited about an artist releasing music?  Starting to feel like I don’t have enough in my life or something is wrong with me.  I feel like my whole end of summer is centred around COCC. It’s sort of depressing. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

don't wanna think about how depressed I will be after cocc release because who knows when we will have another album :crai:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Does anyone feel sad and pathetic that you get so damn excited about an artist releasing music?  Starting to feel like I don’t have enough in my life or something is wrong with me.  I feel like my whole end of summer is centred around COCC. It’s sort of depressing. 

I feel you but I don't think it's pathetic. it's nice to feel excitement for something haha it would be depressing if not even my favorite artist made me feel something... her music has helped me so much through difficult times and as a soundtrack to happy memories too

I associate parts of my life to her eras, so I feel a special connection to her 

and waiting for a new album is almost like anticipating a new chapter of my life, you know what I mean? it's like I kinda grow up with her

lmao I should be studying for my exams and I'm here writing bullshit while on Ritalin :eek:

I guess you were a bit right then :hide:

I mean I'm always depressed but I actually don't get more depressed in the weeks after albums releases, especially Lana's. Her art is such a big inspiration for me and really does inform my own art so I always look forward to her releases and the period of time after them as I know I'm going to be more inspired and creative and that my work is going to change and develop.

27 minutes ago, americangothic said:

What would y'all think if 'Yes to Heaven' indeed ends up being on the record? The track that never got away :flop: #JusticeForYosemite

I loved TNBAR before it was released on NFR, but now I never listen to it anymore and I dislike the lyrical changes. It also just feels out of place for me in the tracklist, it still feels like it doesn't even belong on NFR. I don't want that to happen to YTH, so I honestly wouldn't like it if it was on COCC. I just want an album with completely new songs and surprises instead of stuff we've already heard.

Edit: omg, I quoted @ChaoticLipster's last post but it messed up while posting, sorry :toofunny:

nah you don't have to feel sad and pathetic, it's normal being excited about something you're passionate about, it doesn't mean that your life is empty :kiss3:

Music, among other nice things, it's something that make this life actually liveable and enjoyable and it's pretty common for people looking forward to new music from their favourite artists... I mean, look at all of us :toofloppy:

Lanarat.png

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Hey, cheer up! Try to look at it from this perspective; living in the midst of such an awful year and chaotic world, we're just holding onto something that brings us joy and excitement. Something to look forward to. It's not sad nor pathetic <3 

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Don't be so hard on yourself. Aside from the pandemic that is still growing in my country, so I'm still not going out, my life is great right now, but I still check this thread daily cause lana's art makes me feel like nothing else does. It's okay to like something so much and be excited for it. 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1