Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Nope, I don’t want it on the album at all, the original/demo sounds just the same but with small changes. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

My pleasure. 

I mean someone on ATRL claimed to have Let Me Love You Like A Woman, so ... at least two songs actually exist. 

Also she deleted the TJF snippet right after those lyrics emerged :oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

15 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I mean someone on ATRL claimed to have Let Me Love You Like A Woman, so ... at least two songs actually exist. 

Also she deleted the TJF snippet right after those lyrics emerged :oic2:

Wait- WHAT???????????????

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

Next month Lana has the physical copy of VBBOTG coming out on September 29. Then the physical copy of the audiobook drops on CD and Vinyl on October 2. Basically she is not done with Violet yet, so I don’t think she will release COTCC prior to October 2. 

She has three different projects in the pipeline at once so I think she is only going to work on promoting one project at a time. 

Once she is done done with Violet, she will take care of COTCC. When she is done with that she will take care of her second poetry book/audiobook. 

She has a lot going on at once. 

56 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Asking #2 , can someone on atrl dm the insider? I would but they dont allow to register new people now

I doubt very much they would reply.

They turn up, spill the tea, and leave.

With that said, if they're reading this: we'd really like some more tea. Our cups are empty. Thanks.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana has nothing "left to work on", in terms of Violet; the audiobook is finished and released--the only remaining thing is for the manufacturers to print and press the physical versions, which requires 0 of Lana's efforts at this point. Saying she still has a "full plate" with Violets is untrue...and she can certainly put new music out before Oct. 2

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, bored said:

I'm annoyed and here's why... Lana announced that her next album would be a surprise release, this doesn't bother me, I liked the idea and would have enjoyed it. However, her then giving us the album title and a potential release date has ruined this for me. I might seem impatient, but now I'm expecting something, something that prior to her announcement, I wasn't sure existed. Now we know she has a body of work ready and if she doesn't fulfil the release on September 4th then I'm gonna disappointed. It's like being stuck in some weird limbo of anticipation... the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet and Ben saying new music is coming soon just adds fuel to this fire. Obviously, she can't undo it, but next time she announces a surprise release, I hope she keeps it that way until the second it appears on streaming.

I don't know why I'm ranting tbh, it's just like, I can't pretend this doesn't exist anymore and wait for her to "surprise" release it when she's ready. And so now, I know it exists, I know it's coming (potentially on the 4th) but still nothing feels official or trustworthy.

It sure as hell is an “in between” situation when it comes to this release. Having the title and release date made me think “Ok surprise release is off”. Plus the TJF mention twice and the snippet: we are in Lana territory. But then... nothing happens and the whole project could really drop on the mentioned release date, with nothing revealed before. 
anyways, my only hope is a confirmation of a release date as I mentioned before, whether it’s Sept 4 or later on. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It sure as hell is an “in between” situation when it comes to this release. Having the title and release date made me think “Ok surprise release is off”. Plus the TJF mention twice and the snippet: we are in Lana territory. But then... nothing happens and the whole project could really drop on the mentioned release date, with nothing revealed before. 
anyways, my only hope is a confirmation of a release date as I mentioned before, whether it’s Sept 4 or later on. 

Yeah, I'd honestly just like a pre-order announcement. Just so we know when to expect the album. I don't mind not having singles, promo, videos etc. Even if she just dropped a link to her store with the CD and LP (coming on the 4th) and then nothing til midnight that night, I'd be happy. It's the not knowing!