Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

Okay I hope this album is in the vein of La who am I to love you bc I CANT stop listening to that one

I really love that one as well, and I wonder if it was written recently. Most of the poems from Violet have an “empowering” feeling, but not L A. The music in the end is also superb. 

this era has honestly made me really sad which is pathetic but it's just fun to know stuff about the upcoming project even leaked info from foreign websites, if she's going to do a surprise album for her next one i hope she doesn't even mention it'll be a surprise and just puts everything out all at once :deadbanana: there's always some inconvenience every era but this one just feels so empty and sad.. in the end the music will make up for it tho 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

37 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

this era has honestly made me really sad which is pathetic but it's just fun to know stuff about the upcoming project even leaked info from foreign websites, if she's going to do a surprise album for her next one i hope she doesn't even mention it'll be a surprise and just puts everything out all at once :deadbanana: there's always some inconvenience every era but this one just feels so empty and sad.. in the end the music will make up for it tho 

I think the sad/empty factor is also because of COVID and the isolation aspect. When Lana is releasing an album, it’s usually active and full of visuals, performances, and interviews etc. and that’s exciting and gives us things to look forward to, but this time around, the lack of activity is especially heightened because these times are quite difficult already. The music will definitely make up for it though - and that’s enough to keep us going! :) <3 sending everyone love. 

I just went and complained in Ben's IG comments. A futile exercise, but I told him that this is bollocks. 

:smile3:

He needs to stop drinking tea and eating scones and give her a CALL. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

E2-EC75-A0-F5-BE-49-A9-BEBC-4-E5-E3-E02-Made another album cover (how many times will I keep doing this? ;) )! What I imagine a cover shot by Neil Krug could look like. I would love if she adopted a luxury air-travel aesthetic! 

Another amazing job. I love this aesthetic, only thing that could make it better would be if she were the pilot ?

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

46 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

E2-EC75-A0-F5-BE-49-A9-BEBC-4-E5-E3-E02-Made another album cover (how many times will I keep doing this? ;) )! What I imagine a cover shot by Neil Krug could look like. I would love if she adopted a luxury air-travel aesthetic! 

Can you stop making these because it’s only going to make the real cover look awful thank you.

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

GIRL U SNAPPED REAL HARD I LOVE THIS ONE. this is the type of vibes I'm hoping her cover will be.

i try not to read this thread all the time so when i’m bored i can just come here and entertain myself reading all your obsessive posts lmao. i love this thread. anyway, strong my little loves the album is coming!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

STOP this is so fucking good. The fact that we will most likely get some pathetic grainy selfie taken by chuck instead of something like this WHY GOD :krylie:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

31 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I just had a dream that lana posted on her ig 9 videos of her snorkeling with no captions

Were the videos just of random underwater rocks 'n' shit? Because if she actually did that, she'd ignore all the sea life and just film rocks or some sand.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

maybe we should contact Lana and feed her our ideas. Imagine if she likes them and we'll have alternative fan covers... :icant: Something she should have done with LFL, since it was supposed to be "for the fans", oh well

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????