Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Tuesday seems like a day where Lana announces things? Maybe it's just in my head but I swear she does

also wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and sometimes monday :teehee:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

10 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I doubt very much they would reply.

They turn up, spill the tea, and leave.

With that said, if they're reading this: we'd really like some more tea. Our cups are empty. Thanks.

But theres always a chance they will reply. Can someone try?

5 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

E2-EC75-A0-F5-BE-49-A9-BEBC-4-E5-E3-E02-Made another album cover (how many times will I keep doing this? ;) )! What I imagine a cover shot by Neil Krug could look like. I would love if she adopted a luxury air-travel aesthetic! 

Thanks, Lana, for giving us the exclusive on that gorgeous cover!!! 

seriously, excellent job!!! A yellow or orange vinyl would be perfectly paired with your cover!! giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29lg8fwcwup16gvxvz3b

53 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Tuesday seems like a day where Lana announces things? Maybe it's just in my head but I swear she does

Her posts with the TJF captions and the snippet were all posted at the end of the week, I think. Anyways, I believe there’s no pattern with her, other than “it felt right”. 

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I mean, iirc she announced that the pre-order for Norman would be up on a Tuesday. The pre-order itself being up on Wed

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

E2-EC75-A0-F5-BE-49-A9-BEBC-4-E5-E3-E02-Made another album cover (how many times will I keep doing this? ;) )! What I imagine a cover shot by Neil Krug could look like. I would love if she adopted a luxury air-travel aesthetic! 

THIS IS MY DREAM AESTHETIC FOR THIS ERA CAN SOMEONE SEND HER THIS OMG IT LOOKS SO PRETTY

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

Just messaged HMV and asked if they had plans on stocking COCC anytime soon. I last sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago so maybe they might have some new info

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

24 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Just messaged HMV and asked if they had plans on stocking COCC anytime soon. I last sent an e-mail 2 weeks ago so maybe they might have some new info

I hope you literally wrote COCC with no context 

13 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

I hope you literally wrote COCC with no context 

I didn't but now I wish I did :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Whats the email for that turkish iranian website that leaked everything else? We need to email everywhere girlies, time to step up!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

maybe my contribution could be as small as

k8kBuqY.png

thank you. this made me laugh out loud.

36 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I messaged some music shop about cocc and they wrote "its hard to tell when this album will be available " RIP

Let's not lose hope tho, it could be out on streaming services and digital stores first, and the physical copies could be available in shops later on! :pray2:

Lanarat.png