Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

30 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope she does go on hiatus...no way am I going through this again next year.  She’s had a good run 4 albums in 5 years. A 3-4 year break will do us all good.  

girl speak for yourself! i would never want this! keep them coming yearly lana :oprah3::oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

37 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope she does go on hiatus...no way am I going through this again next year.  She’s had a good run 4 albums in 5 years. A 3-4 year break will do us all good.  

that's horrifying, never speak of it ever again. nightmare fuel. :krylie:

My opinion on when the next album should come depends on how COCC goes. If it sounds a lot like NFR!, I think a break should be warranted even just so she has the time to find someone other than Jack to produce her music and doesn't stagnate in his style. Now, if it has its own identity, I wouldn't care about more releases coming as long as they keep her trend of trying new styles going on

In my wildest Lana fantasy ‘NFR’ was her ‘Blue’ and the start of her 5 record streak of perfection. COCC can be her For the Roses. :smokes:

i cant imagine lana taking a break, her whole life revolves around writing music even if she took 2 years off again you know she’s gonna start writing for the follow up to cocc the day it’s released 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

5 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

i cant imagine lana taking a break, her whole life revolves around writing music even if she took 2 years off again you know she’s gonna start writing for the follow up to cocc the day it’s released 

Im just afraid shes gonna switch to poetry

I asked my mom about info (we are desperate huh) and she say the cover will be very simple, and Lana (obviously) will be on it. And we'll have news about COCC next week. 

My mom is very intuitive, with LFL she said Lana would be wearing flowers in her hair in the cover and she was right. 

5 minutes ago, bryp said:

I asked my mom about info (we are desperate huh) and she say the cover will be very simple, and Lana (obviously) will be on it. And we'll have news about COCC next week. 

My mom is very intuitive, with LFL she said Lana would be wearing flowers in her hair in the cover and she was right. 

omg?? ask her more

I wonder if COCC will reflect anything related to the Question for the Culture incident. Like she announced this album way before the whole thing which has me wondering if question for the culture was just a heads up and the album reflects the return of submissive glamorous abuse victim Lana or if it‘ll continue to be from the perspective she was in with NFR but only had a change of heart midway through writing. 

31 minutes ago, bryp said:

terrence's mum has some competition

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The caption of one of her old posts https://www.instagram.com/p/B2cspYJBwXM/?igshid=hovc2t9xnkjj reveals lyrics... Hope that song made it to the record 

My moon is in Leo

My Cancer is sun

The stars in the sky align just for us, baby

That's how I know you are the one

---

(or something typical like that) :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

51 minutes ago, bryp said:

very interesting tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

girl speak for yourself! i would never want this! keep them coming yearly lana :oprah3::oprah:

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

that's horrifying, never speak of it ever again. nightmare fuel. :krylie:

I’m actually worried for ya’ll if you can’t go more then a year without a Lana album.  Surely 2 years you can cope with? ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, CocainePrincess said:

I don't think it's a question of if/when she stops writing, but more of a question of if/when she stops sharing it with us.

"I don’t want to sell my stories anymore, stop pushing me. Some stories aren’t meant to be sold. Some words aren’t meant to be told."

I'm sure Lana will be writing until the day she dies, but there may come a day where she chooses to keep her writing just for her rather than share it with the world (and I hope to g-d if that ever happens, it's a very long time away from now. As her father said, we need her music more than ever!) x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS