Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

11 minutes ago, AlexParliament said:

Lana will send white smoke out the chimney of her house when the album is about to be released! 

Pope Lana I

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Yeah this isn't coming until 2021

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Thoughts?

The first tweet I think we saw coming because we pretty much can assume by now that COTCC will come as a surprise and that some songs on the record could be a heavy departure for her based on the TJF snippet. 

The second tweet I think is true, as the general public has definitely pigeon-holed Lana and not always in a positive way :( maybe these feelings will be reflected in COTCC, evident from the Question for the Culture post as well. 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thoughts?

The first tweet I think we saw coming because we pretty much can assume by now that COTCC will come as a surprise and that some songs on the record could be a heavy departure for her based on the TJF snippet. 

The second tweet I think is true, as the general public has definitely pigeon-holed Lana and not always in a positive way :( maybe these feelings will be reflected in COTCC, evident from the Question for the Culture post as well. 

This account is based on assumptions alone, correct?
The first post is probably true in part: there surely is a song that doesn’t fit her usual discography lying somewhere (some collab, or Hey Blue Baby. Even Queen of Disaster, which is her most pop song ever) Whether she intends on releasing it... Well... Here we are still hoping for some sign of COCC. 

This year has been one of the worst, and COCC was one of the few good things I was really looking forward, so If something doesn't happen between this and next week, I might as well put myself into a coma until 2030 :sadcore6: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This account is based on assumptions alone, correct?
The first post is probably true in part: there surely is a song that doesn’t fit her usual discography lying somewhere (some collab, or Hey Blue Baby. Even Queen of Disaster, which is her most pop song ever) Whether she intends on releasing it... Well... Here we are still hoping for some sign of COCC. 

I think the account also draws up tarot cards with a particular artist in mind so maybe there’s some ~divine truth~ to these claims lol ;) 

I think the same as you - maybe something bombastic that she hasn’t released yet - in a couple NFR era interviews she said she and Jack did some ‘80s sounding stuff that wasn’t meant to come out so maybe something in that poppier vein?

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the account also draws up tarot cards with a particular artist in mind so maybe there’s some ~divine truth~ to these claims lol ;) 

I think the same as you - maybe something bombastic that she hasn’t released yet - in a couple NFR era interviews she said she and Jack did some ‘80s sounding stuff that wasn’t meant to come out so maybe something in that poppier vein?

The Marshmello collab is surely very different... but so was Don’t Call Me Angel lol 

It’s such a great concept, that even reddit stole it. Posted the source in the comments since the thief didn’t. Why is it so fucking difficult for people to add a proper source?

edit: wow this goes so well with the Violet theme :icant:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, lamms said:

It’s such a great concept, that even reddit stole it. Posted the source in the comments since the thief didn’t. Why is it so fucking difficult for people to add a proper source?

Thank you so much!  - and I agree lol I totally get the frustration of artists not being given credit for their work! 

22 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

i find it strange jack hasn’t said a single thing about the record yet 

He has so many different things he is working on at once. Producing Lorde's next album right now is probably high up for him as they are on opposite ends of the Pacific Ocean so I imagine he is caught up with time zone differences etc. 

55 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

i find it strange jack hasn’t said a single thing about the record yet 

It’s called a non disclosure order, he can’t say barely anything. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance