Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

she did a full row with her last posts, its actually a good thing. Maybe the next row it will be a annoucement.

Maybe she deleted the snippet post to rebalance the feed and prepare it to the announcement... she usually posts 3 posts at one time, and so she did with NFR announcement... but this is just wishful thinking, you may never know with her :toofloppy:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Fart Deco said:

Maybe she deleted the snippet post to rebalance the feed and prepare it to the announcement... she usually posts 3 posts at one time, and so she did with NFR announcement... but this is just hopeful thinking, you may never know with her :toofloppy:

i have a feeling that u are rigth.. 2 random photos  of objects or landscapes (probally from the shoot of the album'' and the snnipet with the annoucement. She is doing 3 posts everytime she posts something, so i think its a reach.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yes but she delayed Violet 3 days before its release for um ... 7 months because she lost 9 days or something due to Chunk's stuff being stolen. 

Admittedly, Chunk's stuff being stolen must've sucked, but ... as I said, 7 months. 

So it's best to assume she's gonna flake and then be impressed if she doesn't. 

perhaps so, though Violet was always more of a personal project that centered around her thoughts and of course the charity and didn't have to do with the epitome career, her music, you know? 

she announced the date of the album in "Question For The Culture", one of her most controversial statements to date, so it'd be strange for her to know a large portion of people except her fans are waiting for the album that's sort of associated with all the drama that happened 3 months ago and still POSTPONE it.

- if she talked about the date here and there on like an Insta live with somewhat uncertainty it'd be a different story, but the way she mentioned it in the statement she posted made it seem like she was genuinely very serious about the release and that it was "set in stone" (that's the vibe i got atleast haha)

it worries me that after this album she will probably go on a music hiatus and focus on her poetry more :toofunny: don't get me wrong i like her poetry but music is really her strongest point. with the poem she shared from 'behind the iron gates' i can tell it's gonna be more intimate than violet and i love that so i guess it won't be that bad i suppose

14 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

it worries me that after this album she will probably go on a music hiatus and focus on her poetry more :toofunny: don't get me wrong i like her poetry but music is really her strongest point. with the poem she shared from 'behind the iron gates' i can tell it's gonna be more intimate than violet and i love that so i guess it won't be that bad i suppose

Can we go through one prerelease era without this "after the album she'll take a hiatus" bogus. Never happened so far. 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019 ... The longest break between albums was 2 years

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

50 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana thinks she’s really doing something with the long ass titles..she really isn’t. I don’t think Jack and Ben stand up to her enough.  

She thinks they’re “profound” when they’re actually “pretentious” 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

She thinks they’re “profound” when they’re actually “pretentious” 

There's a long history of poets playing around with type, font size and title length, so I think she's just riffing on that tradition. I also find it misguided and somewhat pretentious, but it's her gig. I just shorten them to what I think better. 

i saw someone mentioned the full moon or something and it gave me war flashbacks to when people where calculating all the moon cycles during the honeymoon pre release era.  that's mental illness luv

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever