Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Sorry for being offtopic but I'm in love with your username, it made me scream like an idiot

Awww thank you! Glad you like it bb  :hooker:

Anyway: COCC (title track) will be a 15 minutes long KPOP song featuring Blackpink, and the music video will include a dance routine similar to the one Lana spoiled at the charity event with mickey mouse.

Lanarat.png

Just now, StupidApartmentComplex said:

Anyways I might be naive because I wasn't here for the mythical NFR pre-release thread, but I kinda have a lot of faith in her for getting this album out in time. Being on lanaboards for a long time must be seriously scarring huh lmao

i thought that aswell!! i was a guest just reading the meltdowns in the nfr pre-release thread from time to time and it definitely made me second guess lana's ability to put her work out in time. but i got a really good feeling about this album and its release 

11 minutes ago, StupidApartmentComplex said:

I.... the betrayal i'm feeling rn 

Lemme mime my way outta here like the clown I am

Sorry my sweet, I was just being obnoxious and making fun of the atmosphere. :smile3:

3lfQEhw.png

Anyways cocc will be an album consistent of a 2 minute intro about her fascination with costco and her hate for other supermarkets, then a 45 min track of her trash talking every single group of people on this earth, then a 2 min outro that's just sounds of her flying an airplane, and if you put the song lengths in a bar graph it will look like a big cocc (:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

1 minute ago, StupidApartmentComplex said:

Anyways cocc will be an album consistent of a 2 minute intro about her fascination with costco and her hate for other supermarkets, then a 45 min track of her trash talking every single group of people on this earth, then a 2 min outro that's just sounds of her flying an airplane, and if you put the song lengths in a bar graph it will look like a big cocc (:

actually into this

4 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

tumblr-9dbce0e4b31469d191d0b97efbdf67db-

Lanarat.png

20 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Awww thank you! Glad you like it bb  :hooker:

Anyway: COCC (title track) will be a 15 minutes long KPOP song featuring Blackpink, and the music video will include a dance routine similar to the one Lana spoiled at the charity event with mickey mouse.

May it include also Mickey Mouse on the videoclip. Would be a logical continuation to the Bambi situation on NFR.

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

An insider on ATRL said that it was nearly done being mastered back in like mid July I think 

38 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

the insider is now claiming the vinyl will be a whole new colour that she and Jack came up with. 

It will be called DESERT BREEZE and will be trademarked similar to Cadbury purple :legend:

Ok, so we actually don't have verification that the album was being mastered in July or that Lana & Jack have invented a new color for the vinyl to be ?‍♂️ This is all merely speculation at this point, otherwise I need receipts for all of this. Let's not forget that the vinyl industry took a huge hit this year when Apollo Masters burnt down and there is now only one company providing the Woldwide supply of lacquers for vinyl production. I'm not sure how that impacts the shortage of material needed for vinyl production, but creating a new color option seems counterintuitive ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, sjatib said:

May it include also Mickey Mouse on the videoclip. Would be a logical continuation to the Bambi situation on NFR.

yeah, for the entire duration of the video lana will wear a Mickey Mouse suit.

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ok, so we actually don't have verification that the album was being mastered in July or that Lana & Jack have invented a new color for the vinyl to be ?‍♂️ This is all merely speculation at this point, otherwise I need receipts for all of this. Let's not forget that the vinyl industry took a huge hit this year when Apollo Masters burnt down and there is now only one company providing the Woldwide supply of lacquers for vinyl production. I'm not sure how that impacts the shortage of material needed for vinyl production, but creating a new color option seems counterintuitive ?‍♂️

Info about album being mastered in july is true. Comes from reliable source who gave us a poem week before Violets release

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Ok, so we actually don't have verification that the album was being mastered in July or that Lana & Jack have invented a new color for the vinyl to be ?‍♂️ 

The July mastering is a credible source! The colour vinyl is me shit posting - I've clarified on my post sorry!! :awkney:

3lfQEhw.png

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Info about album being mastered in july is true. Comes from reliable source who gave us a poem week before Violets release

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

The July mastering is a credible source! The colour vinyl is me shit posting - I've clarified on my post sorry!! 

Thank you both for the clarification ? I'm not familiar with the insider or how accurate their info is.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Runnin' 'round at Disneyland

Dress me up like one of 'em animals you like

Callin' me ratty girl, it's getting out of hand

Crash into Donald with that motorbike

That made me laugh far too hard ... 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!