Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

My expectations for the album cover-  Lana sun bathing in a beautiful dress at the country club, plane flying above spelling out Lana Del Rey in  chemtrails , waiter serving her drinks (Duke Nicholson), pink flamingoes. 60s 70s aesthetic. 

what we will probably get - Lana wearing her soccer mom baseball cap standing on top of an airplane looking a hot mess

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i have a feeling she might of scraped the astrology idea, it doesn't fit the chemtrails / country club aesthetic, and she mentioned the astrology themes really early on, it's very well likely she could of switched things up, as she usually does. but with lana you never really know. 

as much as we're clinging to the conspiracy thing the information we have so far points out to this being a vulnerable album with breakup songs and the like. if this is true, it'd fit lana's cancer sun, stereotyped as the zodiac's drama queen, or she could talk about looking for answers in the sky as to why she feels so sad, if theyre ever coming back, stuff like that (which would also be on par with recent events in her life, like her looking for a sensitive's guidance). this would also be reminiscing of weyes blood's titanic rising, that also had a sort of doom vibe about it while she still sang about looking for things to believe in - in the song "andromeda", stars. lana has toured with weyes, so we might as well assume she has some admiration for her music and must be somewhat inspired by it.

now, do i think cocc will be an astrology concept album? sure not, but that was most probably never what she meant anyway, and there are still ways she can fit the theme within a larger concept by making references to it.

am i the only one who literally has no fear of it being delayed? :awkney: sure we don’t have as much info as other albums at this point in time before release, but we have a title, song titles, a snippet, and a release date ... to me i still believe it’s coming early September and that she’s just trying out a new rollout method so im just laying back and chilling till that date :awkney: but it’s funny to watch everybody get worked up for over 200 pages and if it’s not out in september ill happily join yall 

RVhKIwP.gif

I feel like we've covered every single angle of topics that we can talk about with the information we have, i honestly don't even know what else to discuss, i'm so tired :krylie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 8/19/2020 at 12:18 PM, conceptart47 said:

Getting some real Michael Jackson vibes from this. Hold up...Lana, dat u? 

NINTCHDBPICT000001072807.jpg

wtf

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I feel like we've covered every single angle of topics that we can talk about with the information we have, i honestly don't even know what else to discuss, i'm so tired :krylie:

i think it’s time we all log off :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Hmm let's see how deep we can go. Lana's middle name is "Woolridge". If we look at the words that make that up you have "wool" a type of fiber common in warm sweaters and blankets. "Ridge" is kind of a hill or distant mountain range. Maybe it means Lana's  natural warmth will protect us as we run in to the walls or ridges of our lives.   Just a thought. ?

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

Hmm let's see how deep we can go. Lana's middle name is "Woolridge". If we look at the words that make that up you have "wool" a type of fiber common in warm sweaters and blankets. "Ridge" is kind of a hill or distant mountain range. Maybe it means Lana's  natural warmth will protect us as we run in to the walls or ridges of our lives.   Just a thought. ?

And "lana" in Spanish happens to mean "wool"... the plot thickens! :brows3:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

3 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Elle is going to lock this thread soon and delete about 50 pages of all our mad ramblings ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Elle is going to lock this thread soon and delete about 50 pages of all our mad ramblings ?

Can she actually lock it please so I don’t check this page 100 times a day for no reason 

If you guys could name a track on the album yourself based on the title and the themes you think she'll explore, what would it be?

Two titles that come to mind for me: "Under the Skin" or "Dark Red Doors & White Picket Fences"

(I'm bored lol)

10 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Fun fact: in my language "Lana" means wool.

Anyway, I had very low expectations about NFR! cover, seeing the singles covers (especially HIADT and DT) and the lack of visuals besides the recycled MAC video and the VB looped one, yet she came up with something well thought and nicely executed (even if it was shot by Chuck)... so I don't know what to expect, but I won't despair yet

Lanarat.png

if she doesn't "surprise" release this album on SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020. I WILL NOT be buying every version of the vinyl, ONLY 1!!

THAT'll show who's boss. 

going crazy luvs, I'm litter ally goin crazy 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

If you guys could name a track on the album yourself based on the title and the themes you think she'll explore, what would it be?

Two titles that come to mind for me: "Under the Skin" or "Dark Red Doors & White Picket Fences"

(I'm bored lol)

"written in the sky" and "me myself and you" kinda came to my mind, sound very lana for this era 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

(I'm bored lol)

Based on the title, I envision a sort duality, so I'd say:

"By the Poolside": the calm and cloudless life enjoyed by country club clients

opposed to

"Force 12 Storm": the impending tragedy and collapse of modern society

Lanarat.png

On 8/19/2020 at 12:18 PM, conceptart47 said:

Getting some real Michael Jackson vibes from this. Hold up...Lana, dat u? 

NINTCHDBPICT000001072807.jpg

maybe im just tipsy but this is fucking sending me :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

37 minutes ago, Hallo Heaven said:

And "lana" in Spanish happens to mean "wool"... the plot thickens! :brows3:

according to google translate Lana= wool, Del= of the, Rey=King.  "Wool Of The King."  That's pretty cool actually.

26vMNDz.gif

yes lock this thread, nothing is happening, she won't say anything and I'm going insane :crying5:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

40 minutes ago, DCooper said:

(I'm bored lol)

Love those titles! Some that came for me were “Woodworker” (since she referred to her man as that word in a couple of poems on Violet - maybe we’ll see that in COTCC?), “Chartreuse”, “My Faith is Fragile - Findings of the Divine Feminine”, and “All My Women”!