Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i can't look at jet trails anymore without thinking "there's an album coming omg". what have you done to me lana :lange:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Solely based on the titles/potential we know so far, what hybrid of already-released songs does everyone think those songs will be like? 

For me - 

Title track: Thunder’s drums and Ultraviolence‘s mellotron 

WHF: Serene Queen‘s guitar patterns and Shades of Cool’s strings/vocal delivery/guitar solo during the bridge

Grenadine Quarantine: Groupie Love’s strings and beat and Radio’s vocals

If this is the End...I Want a Boyfriend: Both the apocalyptic, end of the world of love feel and reflection of The Blackest Day and 13 Beaches 

All transposed into the sonic world of NFR of course ^ 

All her records do sound quite different to each other, though, with maybe just a few echoes of her past work, sonically! 

Is “God Bless and Fuck Off” an actual title? It would be such a serve if it’s the closing track lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Solely based on the titles/potential we know so far, what hybrid of already-released songs does everyone think those songs will be like? 

For me - 

WHF: Serene Queen‘s guitar patterns and Shades of Cool’s strings/vocal delivery/guitar solo during the bridge

If this is the End...I Want a Boyfriend: Both the apocalyptic, end of the world of love feel and reflection of The Blackest Day and 13 Beaches 

All her records do sound quite different to each other, though, with maybe just a few echoes of her past work, sonically! 

your taste sprung out again :defeated:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

18 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

i have no idea, all I know's that they're both pretty intriguing songs so there's that yeah 

I think it happens a lot more often from what the mods have been saying w leaks etc. even from before so yeah that's a definite thing. I wonder what they're thinking rn ngl

Probably that we are insane tbh but they can't say we're not entertaining :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

For me - 

Yeah! I do expect the album to sound different. Lana and Jack now know how to work together. So, it would only mean they could create a different sound, because they feel more comfortable this time

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Is “God Bless and Fuck Off” an actual title? It would be such a serve if it’s the closing track lol 

nah, she said that during instagram scandal (don't remember if in one of the letters or in video)

I wonder how Jack reacted... From the NFR sessions when Lana was attempting to be more woke and politically correct and musically she was playing it safe compared to say, Ultraviolence. Then suddenly she went from writing introspective piano ballads like hope is a dangerous thing... To Sean diss tracks and suddenly she's all "god bless and fuck off", "can I go back to being sad and glamorous" etc.

7 minutes ago, bored said:

I wonder how Jack reacted... From the NFR sessions when Lana was attempting to be more woke and politically correct and musically she was playing it safe compared to say, Ultraviolence. Then suddenly she went from writing introspective piano ballads like hope is a dangerous thing... To Sean diss tracks and suddenly she's all "god bless and fuck off", "can I go back to being sad and glamorous" etc.

This is a strange thing to wonder...

14 minutes ago, bored said:

I always think about this too. If this turns out to be controversial it might stain Jack's career too, so I bet he'll trying to tone her down a little if the lyrical content is like this lol

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

the way we dont have any leaked infos makes me thing that she scrapped everything :toofloppy::toofloppy:

We don’t have info bc her team is so small and her rollouts usually lowkey. She doesn’t need to book huge venues, lots of radio shows, etc etc etc. The only leaked info was the location of a potential shoot for an unknown thing in Malibu. Other than that, not too many people are involved in her rollouts so less likely for leaks to occur. 

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

the way we dont have any leaked infos makes me thing that she scrapped everything :toofloppy::toofloppy:

if you think of it jn terms of leaks coming from physical sources, with covid there are less people will have access to them so i guess less chances of it leaking? and from the stores if she's really planning to just drop it on the 5th with no physical until later it'd also make sense they don't have any info yet.

about leaks from digital sources though i have no idea, maybe she invested on digital security this time around:noparty:

folklore was rolled out by the biggest female artist of our generation with no leaks...so I wouldn’t worry too much about “no leaks = nothing is happening”