Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Everyone says this all the time but I genuinely feel an announcement tomorrow. Maybe the tracklist and cover with a caption that says "Can't wait for my new record, Chemtrails Over the Country Club. Sep 5th." (golf cart emoji) @jackantonoff

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Everyone says this all the time but I genuinely feel an announcement tomorrow. Maybe the tracklist and cover with a caption that says "Can't wait for my new record, Chemtrails Over the Country Club. Sep 5th." (golf cart emoji) @jackantonoff

It makes sense. I mean we got the last acknowledgement of it two weeks ago? She has to give us some tidbit of something to keep us hooked. 

Lana is the equivalent of online dating / hookup apps: a random dick pic once in a while so she isn’t forgotten. 

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

same + tomorrow it will be straight two weeks since Tulsa snippet was uploaded and two weeks till album

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It makes sense. I mean we got the last acknowledgement of it two weeks ago? She has to give us some tidbit of something to keep us hooked. 

Lana is the equivalent of online dating / hookup apps: a random dick pic once in a while so she isn’t forgotten. 

Lmao so true about the dick pic thing :gasp:

Honestly something has to be said either this week or next week. There's only 16 days left I mean... :eek:

Also the selfie of her before the hike is something positive to me because maybe she's having some time to herself before the album drops and she just wants to get her final moments of peace in while she can.

Let's hope!

49 minutes ago, drugsandroses said:

We always feel something in the air and then nothing happens lol 

That’s why we should do it in reverse like „yeah definitely nothing is coming today” and she’s gonna share some info! 

giphy.gif

I wonder if she even cares about her fans anymore like no offence I don’t think she ever did but at this point why does she even bother releasing music if she doesn’t care about fan reception 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

I wonder if she even cares about her fans anymore like no offence I don’t think she ever did but at this point why does she even bother releasing music if she doesn’t care about fan reception 

I think she does, but she's just more 'relaxed' in doing things on her own terms. Her label seem to be okay with the way she runs things

15 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

I did some research and last year, she promoted Weyes Blood & then just under a month later released Doin Time... thoughts? :hooker:

She promoted Zella's last single and maybe she'll promote her new EP next week. :makeup: