Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The album is delayed until February 2021, my source confirmed

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, themoonstop said:

wait details plz

hope think they’re kidding 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

6 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

Yup, two pics of her and her girlfriends hiking

wait where

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana already made millions and millions, and she’ll keep selling even if she does a surprise release. She will never sell as much as Billie or Dua, but she’s still big, and she has nothing to prove anymore. Some artists are forgotten by the general public after an album or two, but Lana keeps selling a lot with each album. Even NFR, which was way less commercial than LFL, is getting more streams in a year than LFL after three years. Lana is the proof that some artists have established themselves in the music industry as iconic people. None of the controversies she’s been involved in have "ended" her in the past, and Twitter stans won’t end her either.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if she chose to surprise drop the album. It’s been confirmed by her website that the album is coming in 2020 anyway, and her manager confirmed new music is coming soon. I don’t think anyone big is releasing on September 4 (or 5), so she could get another number 1 album at best, even with no promo at all.

And even if the album flops for her standards, I don’t think she gives a damn. As I said before, she has nothing to prove anymore, and there’s obviously a reason why her label allows her to do whatever she wants. Even if the album doesn’t sell well, they still have Dua to make money with Future Nostalgia.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Something interisting: Her hairstylist is using a "hiking outfit" just like her sub on the last post. So maybe the selfie is from the misterious day shoot.

Or maybe they literally just went hiking that day at that location and no photoshoot was taken :rip: We're playing clowns again...

Announcement tomorrow and preorder on Saturday? Honeymoon cover and tracklist were revealed on a Friday with preorder the next day, if I’m not mistaken :um2:

But maybe it was because they were already leaking on some french website, do I remember correctly?

Even tho at this point I’m guessing it’ll be out on the 4th of September with no preorder or promo whatsoever, maybe just an announcement a week before and a random billboard in the middle of the desert.

Lanarat.png

16 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Or maybe they literally just went hiking that day at that location and no photoshoot was taken :rip: We're playing clowns again...

There were cams at some of the pics if I'm not completely wrong

32 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait where

that was just a bitter joke

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!