Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Okay this is just a fantasy of mine but what if Lana decides to move on from Lana del Rey for this era and we'll get a new name-era and it will be iconic and everyone will be shook

Imagine it being Tulsa Jesus Freak :um3:

is this why she wrote TJF: WHF like that????

She’ll probably pull a Marina and remove del Rey from her name. 

9 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Okay this is just a fantasy of mine but what if Lana decides to move on from Lana del Rey for this era and we'll get a new name-era and it will be iconic and everyone will be shook

but yikes imagine it being Tulsa Jesus Freak :um3:

is this why she wrote TJF: WHF like that????

2 minutes ago, iiPanda said:

She’ll probably pull a Marina and remove del Rey from her name. 

Wtf STOP, dont give her ideas. Thats like the worst nightmare

3 hours ago, Umaniac said:

I seriously have feeling that she will drop the album on September 5th without any further notice. This whole era feels like a fuck you to award shows, critics, other artists. The fact that the set date is right after the Grammy decline is a stand up on it's own.

Looks more and more like it. Another caption or acknowledgement until then and that’s it?

So it's almost been 2 weeks since Ben M reposted the TJF snippet saying new music is coming soon... 

Spoiler

I'd love if Lana covered this! A classic! I feel it kinda fits the theme of COCC, also

Lanarat.png

29 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

So it's almost been 2 weeks since Ben M reposted the TJF snippet saying new music is coming soon... 

Reveal hidden contents

I'd love if Lana covered this! A classic! I feel it kinda fits the theme of COCC, also

Its a suprise drop tomorrow wbk

4 hours ago, Umaniac said:

I seriously have feeling that she will drop the album on September 5th without any further notice. This whole era feels like a fuck you to award shows, critics, other artists. The fact that the set date is right after the Grammy decline is a stand up on it's own.

Looks more and more like it. Another caption or acknowledgement until then and that’s it?

14 minutes ago, World At War said:

"contemplating at costco the santa clarita fires" wouldve been such a good title, actually

For one of her poems maybe, I’d rather not for a song title.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png