Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

my airpods decided to stop working right before the lead single drop the universe doesn’t want me to succeed i don’t even have a mariah auld lang syne gif that fits this situation this is so sad anyways what color do y’all think the vinyl’s gonna be?

photo-19726.gif

qfrWuBl.png

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

my airpods decided to stop working right before the lead single drop the universe doesn’t want me to succeed i don’t even have a mariah auld lang syne gif that fits this situation this is so sad anyways what color do y’all think the vinyl’s gonna be?

photo-19726.gif

the color of- QEoN3Jd.gif snow.

UV/Honeymoon

53 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

COCC WILL HAVE NO MORE THAN 12 TRACKS

75 MINUTE RUNTIME AT LEAST

LoathsomeHollowKookaburra-size_restricte

Watch it be:

4 Venice Bitch length songs

5 Interludes of 1 minute length 

6 Poems of 5 minutes length 

There you go. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

yall i didn’t think id be so hungry for another album just bc it’s only been a year since NFR but i’m starving. i want this so bad holy FUCK lana 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

SOMETHING TO NOTICE

When you used to go to her website lanadelrey.com/cotcc it would take you to a 404 but now it redirects to her main site page with the book. It makes me wonder if there’s something going on soon because of that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

SOMETHING TO NOTICE

When you used to go to her website lanadelrey.com/cotcc it would take you to a 404 but now it redirects to her main site page with the book. It makes me wonder if there’s something going on soon because of that

I don’t think it means anything. I replaced cotcc with random words and it still redirected me to her website, no error

12 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

SOMETHING TO NOTICE

These all  redirect to album-related content so you may be onto something...

lanadelrey.com/ultraviolence

lanadelrey.com/honeymoon

lanadelrey.com/lustforlife

lanadelrey.com/norman