Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Something is coming tomorrow or on Saturday!!

So fucking excited for COCC!! AAAAH

TULSA JESUS FREAK SNIPPET IS PLAYING IN MY HEAD ALL DAY LONG:dorothy4:

And I heard Summertime Sadness, Video Games and Born to Die on the radio this week and the last time I heard her on the radio was months ago...It's a sign !!! Something has to happen this week!! We won...WE WON:hairflip:

YYEEESS QUEEN GIVE US COCC:godlaugh::godlaugh::clapback:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

And I think  @lanadelrey could be right...three days and 4 midnights could be mean that we got something on Friday and Saturday

Maybe Album preorder +cover &tracklist on Friday  and maybe an album trailer on Saturday or maybe a single 

Can't wait for tomorrow....I'm so hyped for COCC right now!!

Imagine she would really drop the album this week...I would pass out and that would be A FUCKING SURPRISE:trisha:

Well....at this point it would be a surprise if she actually releases  COCC on Sep 5th and not delay it

I'm still trust her with the release date:flop: I like to be a clown in delulu town

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

And I think  @lanadelrey could be right...three days and 4 midnights could be mean that we got something on Friday and Saturday

Maybe Album preorder +cover &tracklist on Friday  and maybe an album trailer on Saturday or maybe a single 

Can't wait for tomorrow....I'm so hyped for COCC right now!!

Imagine she would really drop the album this week...I would pass out and that would be A FUCKING SURPRISE:trisha:

Well....at this point it would be a surprise if she actually releases  COCC on Sep 5th and not delay it

I'm still trust her with the release date:flop: I like to be a clown in delulu town

I hope so! I think tomorrow we’ll get info because Sheridan said “3 days” implying that something could happen in the middle of the day/at anytime, and “4 midnights” implies something will happen on the clock or at a timed release, so music!

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

does a website really have to be shut down for pre-order? can’t they do some “behind the scenes” shit without completely turning off the website? 

I was thinking about this too - they didn’t shut down her site for LFL and that was only 9 days before the album was released, so I think it will be a similar situation this time around. 

I think they only shut it down for NFR because they were doing some major design changes but even then, I don’t recall that happening with past eras. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I was thinking about this too - they didn’t shut down her site for LFL and that was only 9 days before the album was released, so I think it will be a similar situation this time around. 

I think they only shut it down for NFR because they were doing some major design changes but even then, I don’t recall that happening with past eras. 

yeah and i don’t recall them shutting down the site for the violet pre-order? maybe i’m not remembering it correctly. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

20 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

manifesting - visualizing - picturing - praying

:defeated::oprah2:

it better come soon if it doesn't she's a literal witch

Don’t do witches dirty like that :smokes3:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yeah and i don’t recall them shutting down the site for the violet pre-order? maybe i’m not remembering it correctly. 

No, you’re right! :)  They didn’t, the site just changed, so I don’t think it’s a bad sign that her site is still up!

what if she reveals tracklist and album cover tomorrow and a single or trailer on saturday but no pre order bc we get the digital version on Sep 5th or maybe tomorrow  ...if they were in the process of mastering the album recently we will not get the physical copies early September or I'm wrong ??

Maybe it's like Violet ...first digital version and the physical copies later...

Edit: You know what I'm still manifesting a pre order tomorrow

OiUHEXQ.jpg