Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I can’t stop gagging at the fact this thread was made in May and there’s already over 700 pages when almost literally nothing concrete has happened besides the TJF snippet :lmao::teehee::oic2:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

1 minute ago, JamiDelRey said:

I can’t stop gagging at the fact this thread was made in May and there’s already over 700 pages when almost literally nothing concrete has happened besides the TJF snippet :lmao::teehee::oic2:

it's funny, sad and pathetic all at once :lolliney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'm sure this was all planned by Miss Grant: Lana wants a surprise release, but we all know that girl can't keep her mouth shut and she's clearly dying to tell us everything so she started shitposting random things on instagram to not spoil us... at the same time, she wanted to reassure us and let us know that things are going on behind the scenes and something's coming quite soon, so she asked Sherry to post cryptic messages on Instagram (knowing that we'd eventually found him), hashtagging the album... Do you think he'd even know the name of it, otherwise? I bet he barely knows SS remix, anyways :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Lustformoney said:

um chile on the hairstylists last insta post he liked literally every comment except for one that says "like this comment if lana is releasing something tomorrow"

RIP show's over :defeated:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

um chile on the hairstylists last insta post he liked literally every comment except for one that says "like this comment if lana is releasing something tomorrow"

if that were me i wouldn’t like the comment tbh regardless of what or when it’s coming out

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

It's obvious at this point that he's messing with us :brows3:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I think the “can’t confirm or deny” factor here means that this whole release cycle is meant to be a surprise with no lead-up so, personally, I’m taking that as a good sign! 

Just now, DCooper said:

omg this image will never stop haunting me

i get such an extreme sense of dread and anxiety everytime i see it, not many things scare me but honestly its sumn else entirely 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i get such an extreme sense of dread and anxiety everytime i see it, not many things scare me but honestly its sumn else entirely 

Me toooo! That whole movie tbh is one long panic attack LOL

Laura Dern for President

I would love a song from Lana called "Inland Empire" 

28 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

tbh i am genuinely excited to just get anything related to the album, honestly :monicker:

same– i am in full :flop: mode re: expecting a mv/song at midnight (U.S. EST or PST) but even an announcement (for a single, release date, whatever) would be exciting. 

aOaIzH2.gif