Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Repeat after me: the album is NOT coming on September 5th and NOTHING will happen tomorrow at midnight.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

You are all so focussed that something will pop up at midnight for no reason. The stylist said that there were 3 days and four midnights to go, which just means saturday and not "saturday 12pm". The stylist will most likely not hint to a single but anything they were involved in - like the album visuals, a trailer or a magazine shoot. And those kind of things come when Lana posts about them. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i thought he meant 4 midnights or whatever he said in like a cutesy way. like when you tell a kid 3 sleeps until disneyland, meaning 3 days. 

i’m very skeptical of any release though. she’s keeping this HUGE secret and her hairdresser leaks it? 

i fell asleep and work up around midnight to find nothing new lol y’all we’re delusional. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i believe he meant something will come out today. august 29 will be legendary for us. but nothing at midnight. see you all when i wake up. :um:

Spoiler
Spoiler