Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Are we clowns for thinking this is coming out Saturday?? I’m trying so had to stay positive but her radio silence is really getting to me. I know it’s gonna come when it comes and she’s obviously working really hard, but we have no clue one way or the other. Except for a pre-order being in the source code and her saying the release date 4 months ago. I’ll be completely okay with it being delayed but this feels like L4L where we all think it’s happening and she waits till the day of to tweet ‘July 21st fam’

I’m holding onto hope since Ben did say new music soon

Praying to (Tulsa) Jesus (Freak) for my sanity this week

edit to add: the preorder isn’t even public knowledge, we had to scrounge her website for that info

"Don’t forget me"

hey girls what happened besides the fact that we lost another battle? :stareney:

I couldn't be here, my kitten got spayed this weekend and there's over 100 new pages that I won't be able to read right now :cryney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think she has some other high budget videos prepared so she can release them with the album (at least for the "lead" single)? Because I don't think what she's filming these days will come out soon. It would be weird to start the era with a homemade video

she was doing some high budget video in december

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

Are we clowns for thinking this is coming out Saturday?? I’m trying so had to stay positive but her radio silence is really getting to me. I know it’s gonna come when it comes and she’s obviously working really hard, but we have no clue one way or the other. Except for a pre-order being in the source code and her saying the release date 4 months ago. I’ll be completely okay with it being delayed but this feels like L4L where we all think it’s happening and she waits till the day of to tweet ‘July 21st fam’

I’m holding onto hope since Ben did say new music soon

Praying to (Tulsa) Jesus (Freak) for my sanity this week

my take on this is that her radio silence is actually a good thing. hear me out: with l4l, the reason she waited till the day of to announce to tweet "july 21 fam" was just because she never announced a May date. fans sort of jumped to conclusions based on random foreign websites listing it as that. her radio silence can actually be seen as a good thing if you really think about it. if it was going to be KNOWINGLY DELAYED, I'm sure she would let us know. and if not, then it simply comes when it comes and we'll unfortunately have to deal with the wait. but I'm sure she's working hard to make sure this album comes out when it needs to, to be honest.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, fucksforever said:

my take on this is that her radio silence is actually a good thing. hear me out: with l4l, the reason she waited till the day of to announce to tweet "july 21 fam" was just because she never announced a May date. fans sort of jumped to conclusions based on random foreign websites listing it as that. her radio silence can actually be seen as a good thing if you really think about it. if it was going to be KNOWINGLY DELAYED, I'm sure she would let us know. and if not, then it simply comes when it comes and we'll unfortunately have to deal with the wait. but I'm sure she's working hard to make sure this album comes out when it needs to, to be honest.

yeah that’s how I’m feeling too! This isn’t like her poetry book where she waited until days after to announce it was being delayed..this is a studio album and I feel like that alone makes it more serious since she has a music label that wouldn’t let her just wait until days after to announce it’s delayed

"Don’t forget me"

the thing is that even if the album doesn't come out sept 5th we are getting it at the latest early October. the album is damn near 100% done and visuals are being made, there's no reason she'd hold off releasing it for more than a month 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif