Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

maybe a photo of her cats if we're lucky 

I mean, I just think that her silence is intriguing at this point... perhaps it’s only me, but I don’t think it is casual. 

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

There is a simply solution to this;

Just wait patiently. Patience is a virtue. 

A year ago, Lana gave us Norman Fucking Rockwell. She already gave us an audiobook, she has the physical poetry book coming Sept 29. She has a second book of poetry coming in March and I imagine a second audiobook to complement that one. And of course she has another studio album coming out. Do dates change? Of course. This is normal. But she has clearly been working very hard on her art. 

So lets just take it easy like the old Eagles song says. No need to freak out. No need to compare an album not coming out on a certain date to a terrorist attack that killed 3,000+ people. No need to cyber bully Nicole Nocland and make death threats against her, therefor leading her to reactive her account. No need to annoy those in her circle on IG. 

The album will come out when it comes out and when it does I know we are going to love it. Making music is not an easy process. Its not a process that should ever be rushed. Lana knows what works for her and she will take all the time she needs to ensure she delivers the best album she can deliver. She has a work ethic which is about creating authentic songs and great musical storytelling where she relates to people. 

So just relax, because sooner or later the album is coming. Plus the poetry books and who knows what else Lana has up her sleeve that maybe we don't even know about yet. 

I think the reason it is probably delayed is because Lana is on this board. She spends so much time here trying to separate the wheat from the shaft that she can't get anything else done!!

It has been one week since her last post... I know that you can’t never really know with her, but nonetheless I’m intrigued by her behaviour. She has posted a lot lately and now all of a sudden a stony silence. I’m wondering why. Perhaps she has just been a busy bee or... who can say! 

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

It must be hella weird being Lana, one minuet she’s shopping at Walmart and doing charity events with Micky mouse outside Costco. The next day she’s shooting a big production music video on a farm and at a country club/villa.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

One of the girlies who was working with Lana yesterday is back to posting random stuff on her story like full random videos of nothing and allie posted loads of bags and then got tested so I think they’ve probably finished working w Lana and are leaving today

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

One of the girlies who was working with Lana yesterday is back to posting random stuff on her story like full random videos of nothing and allie posted loads of bags and then got tested so I think they’ve probably finished working w Lana and are leaving today

I can’t imagine this being more then 3 days. Her label are no way going to fund anything beyond this.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I hope she kills it! Personally, I care a lot about imagery/music videos and all that jazz, especially since she's my fave so I want the friendaleeneys to be impressed too. Anyway, she's too hot to let off the hook with these things.

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It must be hella weird being Lana, one minuet she’s shopping at Walmart and doing charity events with Micky mouse outside Costco. The next day she’s shooting a big production music video on a farm and at a country club/villa.  

wbk versatile legend may sparkle jump rope del rey 

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what music video? what's going on? someone fill me in please :rollin:

she's been filming a music video for the past two days :mariah:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I feel like her silence was very intriguing for a moment but now it's just annoying. :oopna2:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

she's been filming a music video for the past two days :mariah:

thank god something is being made, after this whole weekend in silence I thought she was dead :icant: is there any more detail about it? 

thank you!! :heart:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg