Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Guys there won't be a 5th release, forget it. She said in the video that she'll release LMLYLAW before, so we'll have to wait for that. Maybe she'll release the song next week with a interview or something :sadcore:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, Cacciatore said:

Guys there won't be a 5th release, forget it. She said in the video that she'll release LMLYLAW before, so we'll have to wait for that. Maybe she'll release the song next week with a interview or something :sadcore:

This. 18th at the earliest

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

I mean she SURPRISED us with the post on insta today (we all believed for a hot minute we weren't getting anything)

something is coming this week

a psych ward admission 

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

she's released stuff on a wednesday before. what if she did tomorrow and then dropped the record friday? I mean at this point I don't believe it's happening, but it could still happen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Well...imagine if those stores that told us October 2nd weren’t confusing COTCC with Violet after all :mj2: watch me still be on iTunes at 9 PM this Friday and/or Saturday :mj:

Of course you'll be on iTunes this Friday and/or Saturday :mj:

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

info. title track confirmed We knew it and it was obvoius. gonna hear one track before. We would hear a whole album this saturday with the song joshing about dates It was annoying. I'd prefer a specific date. she's aware She was aware in may too perspective bb 0povyw3.gif

Well the only good thing is that she looked so good in this insta video. And that's it.

Mmeow~

Not that I believe we are getting Chemtrails this Saturday anymore, but maybe (and this is for all of you hoping for that) the album could drop this week, the MV for Let Me Love You Like a Woman could be out after that and the Chemtrails MV after. 

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

She definitely made it sound like 'Violet' will come out before COCC didn't she? :biblio:

@The Greatest pointed out that she could have been speaking chronologically, in that she said the album is coming out soon, and then Violet was out later this month, so I wouldn’t say it’s off the table completely!

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

She definitely made it sound like 'Violet' will come out before COCC didn't she? :biblio:

"album's coming out soon, violet this month" to me it means that the album is coming much sooner than just a generic this month 

I wouldn't phrase it like that otherwise