Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don't think she was clear enough to assume that Violet is coming before the album, but she was clear that the music video is coming before the album, and LMLYLAW is coming before the music video.

Also - she had the opportunity to say the album wasn’t coming on the 5th in that video and she didn’t; surely she knows that people are expecting it to be and she did confirm that Violet would be delayed; it may have been last minute but she was robbed, you can’t fault her for not expecting to have to delay her project if her bearings aren’t together.

I think she purposely ignored saying anything to just reiterate the September date 12 hours before she drops it - but we shall see! I’m excited either way!

1 minute ago, veinsineon said:

Can’t believe we won Neil back...

crying.gif

The way almost no one was manifesting that and we still won. :makeup:

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I don't think she was clear enough to assume that Violet is coming before the album, but she was clear that the music video is coming before the album, and LMLYLAW is coming before the music video.

I didn't hear her saying the MV is coming before the album 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Let's go.
LMLYLAW september 3rd

COCC MV september 4th

The album september 5th

:kiss: Let me dream like a woman.

Mmeow~

IM LATE SO SORRY IF THID HAS ALL BEEN SAID BUT 

she said LMLYLAW will be heard before the video will be watched. it’s the only other song we know the name of from the album so far. she could just be wording it as to say we’ll hear the album first. I don’t think it’s delayed, she’s announce the delay and announce the new date I think if she did. Furthermore, the joking about dates either implies she’s poking fun at us or is acknowledging her own delays and is poking fun at herself. 

anyway, LMLYLAW out tonight along with cover and COCC on Friday. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

What if she drops LMLYLAW tomorrow (MAC came out on a Wednesday) and then on Thursday, announces that the album will be out at midnight on streaming services and drops the album trailer and pre-order for physicals to be released in 3 or so months? 

she announced that LMLYAW would be released  as a single today, and she never announces a single long before it is released. 

I feel like the ppl who want a hip hop record aren’t getting dragged enough....

anyways I hope she collabs w Madison Beer :) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

IM LATE SO SORRY IF THID HAS ALL BEEN SAID BUT 

she said LMLYLAW will be heard before the video will be watched. it’s the only other song we know the name of from the album so far. she could just be wording it as to say we’ll hear the album first. I don’t think it’s delayed, she’s announce the delay and announce the new date I think if she did. Furthermore, the joking about dates either implies she’s poking fun at us or is acknowledging her own delays and is poking fun at herself. 

anyway, LMLYLAW out tonight along with cover and COCC on Friday. 

I thought that too but it's terrible communication 

she never learns smh