Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

I feel like the album will be out in October and if it is honestly I can wait because that means there will be a rollout with singles and stuff pre order etc etc

don't manifest it

Naomi+campbell+throws+cellphone+at+oprah

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

However, I think it’s possible LMLYAW will come out tomorrow because she never announces that a single song will come out too far in advance before it does. And the way she worded it made it seem like it will come before the album, so sometime between now and September 4/5 it could come! 

I live for your optimism. :candy:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

OMG i just caught up with this damn thread, I've been reading from page 895 or sumn, it's like a fever dream HOLY SHIT NEIL KRUG IS BACK, WE REALLY WON!! 

Excited to hear LMLYLAW as the lead single and even more excited for the visuals. That video director has some dope stuff and we're gonna be FED

Album definitely coming on THE 4TH, YES, THE 4TH OMG :deadbanana:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

manifesting this tracklist...

:fact: chemtrails over the country club! :makeup2:

:pray: white hot forever! :hair:

:gurl: tulsa jesus freak! :monicker:

:slayty: grenadine quarantine! :sadcore4:

:xcry: if this is the end - i want a boyfriend! :nails:

:mj2: let me love you like a woman! :blush2:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

7 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Sorry if someone has already said this some or all of this. Violet is being released as a physical book on Sep 29th, and Lana said "VBBOTG is being released this month". Today is Sep 1st, so if she is referring to the physical release of Violet, then today is the only day that she could have recorded this message. However, Lana said "before you even see this, you'll have heard another song called 'Let Me Love You Like a Woman'". If Lana did record this message today with the intention of sharing it today, she would not have said this because she would obviously know that LMLYLAW is not yet out. This strongly suggests that this message was not recorded recently. Violet was released as an audiobook on July 9th, so I speculate that Lana filmed the music video and filmed this message in early July or late June. In early July, Violet was coming out as an audiobook "this month", and Chemtrails was also "coming soon". If the music video was in fact filmed in early July, then the video she was filming recently is for the second single, and she should have everything prepared for a Sep 4th/5th release.

What... it's not like it was livestreamed lol she obviously filmed it a few days ago and then said "this month" with the intention of releasing it today (September 1st). It doesn't matter when it was filmed whatever is said is pertinent to when it was put up (today)

As much as I’ve been team Sept 5, I secretly hoped this album would be delayed til at least after the Violet physical copies, so this is great. Honestly imagine how confusing it would be for casual fans or relatives of fans looking for the album if both Violet and Chemtrails were on preorder at the same time. And I’m glad Lana updated is before Saturday. I’m hoping for a release date in late October now!

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

that insider said Let Me Love You Like a Woman sounds like Fine China with a NFR touch, whatever that means

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, California said:

that insider said Let Me Love You Like a Woman sounds like Fine China with a NFR touch, whatever that means

it means it's going to be an amazing song!!! :fact: :hair:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting this tracklist...

:fact: chemtrails over the country club! :makeup2:

:pray: white hot forever! :hair:

:gurl: tulsa jesus freak! :monicker:

:slayty: grenadine quarantine! :sadcore4:

:xcry: if this is the end - i want a boyfriend! :nails:

:mj2: let me love you like a woman! :blush2:

the monicker emoji with the word 'freak' :rip: 

So we have #TeamDelusional (people who believe COTCC is coming September 5th still) and #TeamRealistic (people who think it’s delayed)

I'm #TeamDelusional

Also even if the album is delayed I think it's a strong possibility we'll get a single (LMLYLAW) on the 5th. Or something could drop on September 9th because it's my cat Midnight's birthday lol ?  Please send prayers/manifests/good vibes for him he's been missing for over a month now ?