Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

I think there’s a contract that doesn’t allow the people involved to do so

Thank God we have laws making murder illegal or else it'd happen! 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

No I mean the song wasn’t played on set at all. Just thru headphones. So no one on set heard the song 

my bad I thought you meant they were the only 2 there. I guess she could've but I feel like Lana doesn't care that much lol

1 minute ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Wait ppl are wearing masks... this was not filmed in December 

no they're talking about something different that happened in December 

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Not in a great place emotionally at all, feeling awful and upset, and then I saw her and I smiled but my phone died but it didn't seem like good news. Can someone just tell me what she said? Logging off for a bit afterwards

http://lanaboards.com/topic/11503-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-pre-release-thread-out-september-5th-2020/?do=findComment&comment=960285

Hope you feel better soon! ❤️ 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Not in a great place emotionally at all, feeling awful and upset, and then I saw her and I smiled but my phone died but it didn't seem like good news. Can someone just tell me what she said? Logging off for a bit afterwards

hope you feel better soon! she confirmed love you like a woman as a single and that the video being currently recorded is for the title track, but she didn't mention an actual date for the album

She didn't say it's delayed but it's delayed. Take care

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

basically that she’s on the set for the video of COTCC, title track. we’ll hear Let Me Love You Like A Woman first before the album. the album is coming “soon” & violet is coming this month

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

Thank God we have laws making murder illegal or else it'd happen! 

Very true

but do we know who filmed the announcement? I think it might be Sheridan

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

You know what I haven't seen :creepna: her little backup dancers... they were good for the time being but they needed to be scrapped for this era of vanity and self absorption :kiss3:

giphy.gif

Just now, Lustrouslines said:

You know what I haven't seen :creepna: her little backup dancers... they were good for the time being but they needed to be scrapped for this era of vanity and self absorption :kiss3:

no I want ash and alex back

there’s actually a comment from someone who was on the set that said this was shot over the weekend

also said the song is fire

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

“Well hello, everybody! I am on the very contained set for the first music video of the title track of my album, Chemtrails Over The Country Club. And I’m very excited about it—and before you even see this you’ll hear another song, “Love You Like A Woman”. I just wanna let you know that I love the record, and I love you guys and I can’t wait to see you soon. In 2030. Just kidding, see you in 2029. But in the meantime, the albums coming out soon, “Violet Bent Backwards Over Grass” is coming out this month, and I know it’s mean a super challenging time I wanna let you know my prayers my meditations are on all of us so be safe, god bless, love you.”

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹