Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

I'm very curious what will the holy trinity of lana albums be  after the COCC release, rn for most of the fans (I think) it's UV,HM and NFR (more cohesive and complete albums imo) 

hm...I associate Sirens with AKA, Born to Die with Paradise (ofc), UV on it's own, Honeymoon with LFL, and NFR with COCC 

2 minutes ago, Nobodys Daughter said:

hm...I associate Sirens with AKA, Born to Die with Paradise (ofc), UV on it's own, Honeymoon with LFL, and NFR with COCC 

everything but Honeymoon being associated with LFL:ohsnap: If anything, HM is UV sister record (but with a different sound)

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

my holy trinity is... ldrakalg, honeymoon, &... maybe cotcc? i don't really have a holy trinity but i'm hopeful that cotcc will be a definitive favorite :flutter:

Sorry, but wtf is "ldrakalg" :oprah2:

32 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

I think we all have 

I'm talking about get free, not for free, because it was mentioned in some previous posts :fabcat:

opp totally my mistake lollllll 

anywayzzz my hype for Chemtrails has skyrocketed. LET MORE REVIEWS ROLL IN BABYYYY

52 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

there's one good thing about get free..

Hide contents

it closes a meh album :oic2:

If you’re saying Get Free is meh/bad or sth in that vein.... smack your face before I do :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Every single time Yes to Heaven gets stuck in my head now i just can't stop singing the chorus like WHITE HOT FOREVEEER, WHITE HOT FOR REAL and i don't even know why but i luvs it <3

54 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

there's one good thing about get free..

Reveal hidden contents

it closes a meh album :oic2:

Hi!

This is the "Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021'' thread! Please keep your opinion about LFL where it belongs ; in the trash!

Thank you for your understanding :cuteface:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

I’m really starting to doubt White Dress on the 26th :thumb2:

she randomly dropped LMLYLAW and didn’t announce anything until it was out in half of the world, but for title track we had a 3 week wait 

I don’t see her going the LMLYLAW route again with an actual single with a video, and I feel like we’re running out of time for an announcement :twirls:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

On a random note, maybe I'm late, but I just noticed interscope posted this on insta 

Hide contents

3RD PICTURE DISK COMING THRU  :beyonce::beyonce:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif