Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Ok but we need a confirmartion that dealer made the cut with another name on the tracklist. Please @Eclipse step to the stage 

It's going to be featured in the COTCC:White Hot Forever edition coming in December :oprah3:

On 2/16/2021 at 5:26 PM, Eclipse said:

This nonsensical White Hot Forever propaganda like she didn't spell it out so the gays wouldn't spam her about

TULSA JESUS FREAK: WHITE HOT FOREVER

:stareney:

:oprah3:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hope Jack tweets about his fave from Chemtrails. Because last time, he sure was right about The Greatest. 

It seems like it's "Dark But Just a Game," if I had to guess based on the Mojo interview.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

lana is now on north pole, imagine a dark experimental album about isolation with a cold wind sound in the background:trisha:

Cinnamon Girl had windy blizzard sounds no? :sideeye::oop2:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

hmm so I wonder if the snippet she posted or TJF is not actually the chorus? Since apparently she says white hot forever during it? 

It's def the intro and pre chorus

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

lana is now on north pole, imagine that shes writing a dark experimental album about isolation with a cold wind sound in the background:trisha:

The collapse when her and Lorde asks to Jack a dark cold album :blush2:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

hmm so I wonder if the snippet she posted or TJF is not actually the chorus? Since apparently she says white hot forever during it? 

She literally starts playing the song from the beginning on the video she posted... :stareney:

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

???? Guys utilize this opportunity. Someone ask the Mojo reviewer guy If For free and BUS are actually features or just backing vocals. 

Also about NAWWAL..

too late, gays already harassed him with questions so he wont spill anything anymore

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

the way the forum is STILL talking about WHF being TJF :bye:

Ikr? It was pretty clear since she captioned her ig post "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" :typewriter:

Lanarat.png